What The Dick ?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random music calcium made

Track 1: 41 Nights

Track 2: That One Mario Remix (Castle/Boss/World 8 Theme)

Track 3: In the Line (unfinished)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Heroes in the Sky
Pass the time EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:37 am by corncorncorncorncorncorn

» Should i release a tut to making a private server for yourselves?
Pass the time EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:39 am by ZomgProphett

» How many
Pass the time EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 am by ZomgProphett

» LoL[.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.]
Pass the time EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» yes
Pass the time EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» Fagonica Online.
Pass the time EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» First topic
Pass the time EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» Operation G.A.T.A. is a go.
Pass the time EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:36 pm by ShadowGryphon

» zRivals Status. [Updated as of Sep. 8th 2:24 AM]
Pass the time EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:34 am by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Pass the time

+2
ZomgProphett
ZomgJoymus
6 posters

Go down

Pass the time Empty Pass the time

Post by ZomgJoymus Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:22 am

Post random crap here to pass the time until Zumina is back up.

I'll go first :3
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html
ZomgJoymus
ZomgJoymus
Admin

Thanks meng. : 25

Back to top Go down

Pass the time Empty Re: Pass the time

Post by ZomgProphett Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:32 am

That game is so win.
ZomgProphett
ZomgProphett
ψ-Θrigiηa|-ψ

Thanks meng. : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgWichy Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 am

That game is awesoem!!!!! my naighbor lovs the song XD
ZomgWichy
ZomgWichy
Admin

Thanks meng. : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by corncorncorncorncorncorn Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 am

I̧̛͇͕̜͖̹̟̖͔̻̯̣̰̯͔ͥ̃ͣ͛͋͊ͣ͌̍͛̔ͨͩ̉̂̽ͤ̚̚͘͘͘ ̧̛̛͓͓̲̯̻̠̝͔̞͉̰̤̖̲͉̤̄̍̓͛͛͗͌ͦͯ́̏̏̍̒ͧͬ̋ͮ͘͜ͅa̒ͦͥ̃̎̆̿͏̸̶̮̪͓̞̻͔̥̖͍̼̥̞̗̀m̤̯͕̞̻͚̩̯̳̼ͤͨͦ̿̄ͦ́ͯ̏̒ͬͥͫ͗͒͜ ͯ̈̿͑ͬ͗̃͆̔҉̸͎̫̘̟̯̠̯͘͠ų͙̪̯̙̱͔͕̙̟͈͚̼̱̰̥̃̈́̋ͦͦ͆͆ͨ̍̏ͦ̕͟͜͝ŝ̶̓̊͐̃ͪͦͣ̔͢͢͏͓̱̖͉̰̹i̙̫̝͈̠̝͇͇͍̜̲͐ͪͧ͘͠n̵̡̰͎̹̮̦̪̙̠̣̻̟̲͈͚ͥͥ̿̓̊͘͟ģ̸ͧͩ̄̎͜͏͏̩̺̪̠̦̰ ̸̛̩̳̪͕̮̗̦͎̲͎͖͖̌̃̏̉ͨ̈́̏̿ͬ̎ͣ̕̕t̴̻̪̭͍͎̬̣̖̳͇͈͎̮ͤ̓͌ͪ̏͒ͫ̎̇͐͢ͅͅȟ̶͈͖̖̭̟̜͇̣̞̜̹͎̳̫̰͐̔͆̍́̂͘̕͟e̸̶̵̡͓̗̠̬̪͊ͣ̿̌ͧ͛́̽͒̎̋̓ͦͪ͑̆ͣ͞ ̶̶̸̧̦̼͚̣̹̝̭͉͉͙̓͑̏̉́͝Nͫͭ̐̒͌́͜҉̮̻͔̳̥̮̩̜ö̴̴̫̗͔͔̫͔̫͍̗̪̪̦̱̳̺͈̰́ͭ̍ͣ̓͆̄ͦ̈́ͯ͐͛͑͊̄͂́͞ͅͅk̷̴͕̟͈͉̮͓̲̪͈̤̫̜̰̜͐͊̒ͮ͆́͝i̵̝̪̖̳͖͕͍̥̣̘̺̹̤͓̗͖͆̒ͧ̎ͯ̏̔ͧͬ̃͐̌ͯą͚͖̭͉̮̙̮͈͈̜͔̙̃̃̌̇ͪ͊̇ͫ͋͆͛͌ͪ͘͞ͅͅ ̢̻͕͕͉̞̪̦̦̘̮̜̟͂̎̓̾͆̈́̑̆̃̉ͨ̚̚͜͠͠͡Ṇ͚͎̼͐̎̒͋ͤ͑̅ͧͮͬ͐̉͐͊͛ͫ̈́̚͢ͅ9͕̯̲̝̗̱͎̠̣͍̿̄̒̎ͥͨ̈́ͨ̀ͦͪͧ͢͢ͅ0̷̴̮̩̺̆̏ͥ̃͑̑ͣͮ̈́͊͋̍̄̄̃̃͌̌͐́͘0̧̢̗͚̮̫̤̖̜̭̘͂̑̑̂ͭ̈ͤ̉ͯ̀ͣ͐ͭͩ̀͠ͅ ̵̿̑͋ͥ̐ͨͫͪ҉̵̱͙̬̜͖̪̗̫͓͈̥̩Ụ̶̶̝̖͇̅͋͆̏͋̒͆͋͟n̢͇̜̺̹̯̲̥ͧ͋̀ͦͮͭ̐̎͂ͬ̏̈̄ͮ̑́̚͠ͅḷ̴̢͉̲̘̙̫͍̟͖͖̜̬̖̉ͧ͌͒ͪͣ̇͑̍̔͂̆̒̍̏̃́̚̚̕͜ͅo̧̢̟̳̤͈͖͕̬̹͔̻͇̥͍̎͋ͩ͐̑̄ͣͣ̄̃͒̽͢c̡̯̭̰̟͉͉̰̱̣͓̜̝̤̦̲ͦ̒͛̑̐̎͆͒ͬͫ̿͗̎̅̈́̅̂ͤ̚̕͡ķ̪̰̩̘͚͛̅̀͆̌͑͘͞ͅe̢̜̺̰͓͔͓̻̒ͩ͆̅̓͑̂͢d̸̦̤̩͓̝̺͖̘̞̞̲̯̘͚̟̪̬ͮ͋̆ͬͣ͌ͮͫ̆̋͗́̍̂̊ͪͩͫ̀̚ ̶̧̧̠̺̫͈̲̹̦̞̟̞̖̳̠͉͐̍͆͆̆̓̕ͅMͤ͛ͮ̂ͬ́̆͗ͮͨ̾̉͒͋ͮ́҉̢̩̥͕̝̣͉ͅǫ̶̬̮̙͙͐̽̆ͦ̒̇̿̃ͥ͜͞͝b̷̧̯͎̗̪̳͔̮̟̯̣̰̮͂̎͒̈́̓̈́̆́͡į̧̧͍̤̱̣̥̮̠̹͕̪̮̥͈̪͇͔͎̲̣̽͋ͭ́ͣͦ͆̄ͨ̿̍̇ͦ̓͊̄ͤ̀l̶͖̲͓̖̮͚̹̪͇̰̬̫̺̲̪̣̳̹̹͋ͣͣ͛ͯ͟e̵̷̡̲̳̺͖͙͇̞̯͙̙̱͚̖̭̯͎̒ͥͫ̑͐̄̇̅̓͆̎ͧ́̀͝ͅ ̛ͨ͆ͭ̀ͨ̈ͮ͆ͧ̚͡҉̟̳̪̩͉͚̙̜̫̣͡P̡̾̎̾͐ͤ́͏̹̹̗̬̟̰̟̰̘̭̪͇̪̬h̀̈́́ͪ̑̈̇̒ͣͭ҉̶̱̝̥͎̟͚̪̩̗̮͓̯̜͈̻͚̤̲̟ő͇̜̯̲̯͍͔̭̲͕ͩ̊̆ͨͦ́̕n̎̉̏͆ͥ̂̿̎̽̉̌̊ͭ̀ͪ͐͑͗͏̳̟̟̞̲͡ẹ̴̛̫̻̯̟̻͓̅ͦͮͥͩͧ͌̿̉ͣ̉̎̄̇̿͆́̀̚,̵̡͓̫̦͉͙̜͖̫̯̬̰ͤͩ͋̚͟͠I̵̭̙̹̩͍̪̗̟̥̫͚̰͙̮̱͉̠ͫͥ͑ͥ͂͑ͦ̋̓̊̇ͫ̅̕͠͡ ̸̭͚̤̪̗̹͉̭͇̺̘̪̙̹̻̑̌͒̓̇̒̊̔̏̄ͦͧͭ͆ͨͩͦ̈̊͞ư̷̶̼̼͚͙̺̣̭ͭ̔̄̉͌̉́͌͛̽̌̎ͣ͒̚n̸͛̋ͫ̅̈́́͟҉̡̪̠͖̻̟l̶̦̦̰̞͈̖͚̥̮̮͉̰͖͕̹͈̀̍̈́̉͛̊̅ͤ̿ͣ͡ͅȯ̴̶̢͓̰̗̳̝̯͙͈̝̭̟̞̭̩̼̭̮̦̂͑́͊̐́͆̆̓͑ͩ̋͒͢c̴̯̯͖͇̭̰̖͉̭̻͂̽̈̋̎͠ͅk̢͎͚̝̯̹͇͎̫̻̠͚̦̭̖̲̱͚̻̳ͩͤ̈ͤ͌ͯ̋̏͌̀͢͞e͒̈ͥ̿̈́̍ͭ͏̸̬͈̫̻͕̤̗̙̖̘͕̰͈̝̳̪ḏ̨͉͇̗͇͓͎͊̈̂́ͩ̋́͆̎̕ ̯̙̤̱̪̓̀ͯ̑͛ͪ̕͢ṱ̸̡̛̹̰̘͚̥̩̼̰̱̾ͨ̒̉̊̍̋̓ͬͩ̈́͒̐̃́ḥ̨̧͔͉͇̮͖ͯͩ̏̈́͊̉̓̃̍ͣ̈́ͧͣ͋ͦ̒̈̈͛̀ęͪ̔ͣ̅͑͊̾̀͛̈ͥ̀͡҉̗̼̹̺͉̻̳̜̗̩̪͢ ̶̛̛̼͎̤̯͉͇̭͈̰̬̦͚̹͈̭̞̇ͫ̐ͣ̋͟͡ͅͅmͮ̓̊͌͏̷͈̙͍͚̣͍͍̖͈͔͇̰͓͓͚̗̀ͅͅo͚̳̫̰̳̹̬͚͔͕̻̹̻͕̖ͤͩͥ̓ͫ̀̐̏̋͊̍ͨ̈̄̿̕͘͞b̈ͮ̍͑͆͌͑̐̿͋ͤͨ̚͢͞҉̼̥̩͔͕̟̜̭̦̯͉̦͖i̷̐͊̈͂ͭ͗̿͌̄̇͋͐̊̐ͦ̚҉͍̻̙͙͖͙̺̳̬ļ̶̤̩͍̠̳̙̫̝̪̟ͣͭ̓̎̀̑͝ͅͅḙ̶̛̮͕̦̼̖͇̻̣̰̃̊̇͐̊̎ͦͧ͑̇̏ͦ̂ͨ́͞͠ ̶̛͛ͧ̄͋̀ͨ͌̏̽ͤͦͫ̚͏͎̙̻̭͕̱͔̫̘͔͚͇̯͔͇̣u̧̎̀̆ͮ̄̿ͦ̇͐̊̏͜͜҉̢͍̩̬̠̙͓͍̣̫s̎ͭͣ̏́̍̅̉̒̓͏̺̠̝̞̳͙̖̺̗̳͈̹̻͎̦͖͘̕͢i̛͐͛̽ͦ̔̽̂ͬ̋҉̸̢͏̝̱͎̪̦̬̥̣̙̹͚̻̣͇̙͈̣͎n̶̺͎̖̥̹̹͎͚̫̩̞̖̳̭̠̮̥̘͂̂̆̾͋ͦ͜͜͠ġ̨̡͇̤̪͕̞̤̭̤͔͈̟͉̮̹̙̪̓̃ͣ̉ͧ̑̓̉̀̓̆͂͐̓̓̒ͬͪ͝͞ͅ ̫͎͇̤͇̪͔̙̤̞͆̾̊̓̈̀̃̿̒̚͢ẗ̸ͫ̍̔͂̐̊͑̏̀ͯ̀̿̈́́̈̅̈̚͟҉̺̻̜̤͉̙̟̣̝̗̻͍̰̲̟͞͞ͅh̩̤̹ͪ̾̈́ͪ̉́̀̀͜͞ẻ̪̱̥͉̱̝̟ͭ̊͑̓̑̚͠͡͞ ̢͓̺̳̟̪̦̥̞̻̬̄ͯ̉ͮ̒̋̚̚̕͜Ṷ̦̬̠̋͂͗̊ͩͨͦ̕͢͢ͅͅņ̣̥̬̮̞̼̫͓̞̗̞̱̹͇͚̉ͮ͗͋̊ͣ͊͝l̴̃͛͛͂ͯ̍̇͏̙̞̤̤̯̞̖̬ͅö̹͚͙̙͚̺͕̪͚̦̠͙́̂̾͑͒̉͐̏ͫͨͤ̓ͮ͋̓ͭ̕c͛̊͆ͫͮͦ͊ͮ͌̂̑̇̑͞͏͏͏̷̩͎̤͎͉̻̥̰͈͈̮͎̹̜͖̭k̛̰̪̣̤̠͓̼͔̫̼̜̱̮͙͔̥̣͈ͩ̓ͦͣ̋̊̾̑͌͆͑͑͆ͬ͑͗͂̑̇͘̕͜͝ ̡̆̀̾ͬ̾̾ͭ̃̿̉̊҉̵̢͕͕̟̳̼͇͖̫̫̜͉̯̜͎̠͕ć̸̨̛̰̮̖̳͍͈̤̦̝͋͛̽̇̊̉̑̅ͦ͊͆ͨ̈ͬ̉oͥ̓͊̄͐͑̀̕͏̜̻̥̥̯̭͚̭̪̰͍̦͕̮̯̬͢d̷͓̲̞̘̭͔͖͈̠̳̟͎̪̳̾͂͗͗ͤ͒́͑̄̽͌͢͢͠ͅeͮ͋ͨ͆̑̓͆̅̓ͥ̀̇ͭͯ͆̚̚͏̴̴̥͖̟̟̭͜͟ ̧̗̥͎̮̜̳͈̘̭͙̮͔̜̺͈͈ͤ̃̈͐ͧͧ̈́́p̷̈́̅͆̇̉ͮͬ́͌ͥ̄̇̍ͨͯ͢͏҉̩̱̩̼͖͚̞̘͚̦̝͚ù̡̘̥̹͎̮͚̩̹̖̩̟̯ͪͮ̂̔̿̒͒ͯͬ͊̔̓͋̊͢rͦ̆͋̾̿̾ͪ̂ͪͣ̎̐̊͐ͬ̋̌̎͜͏͏̱̹̬̯̗̳̜̘͚̬͎͇̱̟͓̤̖̟c̨͚̞̣̯̦͔͚̋̋ͨ͑̀̑́̂͐̍̓̉ͤ̂̽̚̚ḣ̸̶̡̻̦͔̫̟̦̜̦͈ͤ̌ͤͥ̐̓ͫ̿̾̈ͨ́͞a̽̿̔͋̄̀̌̒̈́́̐͗҉͕̖̬ͅs̷̡̡̩̱̻̮̹̝̼͓͍̮̝̪͓ͧ̉̽̃ͦͨ̋̉̏͢ͅe̷̡̛͙̯͔̣̯̯̔ͦ̈ͩ̔̅̍̄ͤͤ͛ͭ͛̓d̊̉̎ͤ͋͒͒̑ͫ̀̆̃̐̈́̚͏̴̵͔̱̼̙̘͙̭͙̯̳̩̟̘̠̣̰̯̀͡ͅ ͂̐̓͗̈͐͑̌̍ͧ̍̀҉͙̻̲̗̦̣͕̠̪͔̰̣̗̠̳͚a̧̮̘̜̙̹̱̥̦͉̹̖̜ͣͥ̇̄̔̀t̃̏̉ͧ̈́ͬ̓́̋ͪ͋̊͋͊ͩ̿ͭ͛̇҉̟͉̲̱͈̝̥̗̟̬̺̦̖̩ ̬̺̘̲͇͚̩͚͍̩͍͎̯̙͙̺͔͇ͯ͛ͧͯ̇͊̾͋̇ͪ̋̄͡ͅh̵̵͚̺͓͔̦͖͎͓̜̹̼͙̖̺͑ͧͭ͊̒̂͛͜͡ͅț̸͎̳̬̣̻͎̞̬̟͚̳̹̼̟͉͑̊ͧ̐͒͌̌̽́ͅt̢̳̝̰̹̗̫͓͓̱͇̠ͨ̈ͨͮ͂̇̄ͯ̋́͂ͦͬͬͭͦ̊ͥ̈́͡p̴̨ͬ̎͆͛̓̅̋̇ͧͩ͗̓͜͢҉͚̤͈͙̭̘̠̤:̵̢̻͍̜̜͂̔̿́̓ͧ͐ͮ͐̍̋ͤ͗͐̎̋̀/̵̧̹̖̪̦̥̪͚̹̼̠̖͖̼ͥͯ͌̔ͣ̽̒ͣ̎̅́͆̉̓ͬ͑ͮ̚ͅ/̴̵̨̢͔̼͔̪͖͇̍͐́͆͛ͥͯ̐̅͗̉̾̚w̵͓͍̜̰̣͖̫̪͖̬̯̖͇̻͎̜͒͒̐́͆͝w̷̵̛͖̫̞̜̥̜͙͈̹̩͓̗̼̱̲̻̬̗̓́͑ͣ̐́ͩ̉ͨ͋ͬ͟ͅẅ̸̡̛̯̹̲͕̭̩̜̯͙̘̺́ͨ̈́̉̏͌̿̔͊̏̅̓͋͂̊̉ͨͤ̕.̵̛̲̮̥͎ͪͧͤ͋ͧͮ̀͗̎̇͛̚͘͞w̧̽̎̂̌̒̂̃̑̈͏̗̯̜̪̭̜̻̭̺̥͘i̛̺͍͖̝͕̩ͨ͒̑̈́̈́͌͛ͥͨ͗͞͞ͅĉ͚̼̖̜̫̳̗̻̠͔̩ͭ͋̓͒͌͑ͭͧͯͮ̀͢͜͢ͅk̅̅̃͗͒̍ͨ̉̐ͩ̌̔͒̊ͥ̅̽҉̶̢̼̠̩͕̠͚̤ę̷̌͌͂̓̍̈̍̓͒ͩ̿̿͗̇̂ͧ̆͏̹̥̣̮͖̱͔d̑́̾̌̂̌̾̈́ͭͯ̉̈́̆ͪͪ̇̄̇̐҉̗̱̲̮̖͇̜̤̀͘͟ų͔̺̹̬͉̤̺͖͖͎̄ͪ͐͑ͫ͊͋͑̋ͨ͒̋͆̓̕͟͠͝n̴̡̰̩̺̘̣̖̳̟̱͎̋̑ͬͬ͂ͯͤ͜͡͝ĺ̷̨͊̉ͦ̇̓͌̔̈́̚͏̬̱̯o̒̍ͫ҉҉̧̡̪̺͕̻̖̗͈̪͙̮͔̟̼̟̩̠̹̣̣́c̵̵̢̨̪̮͇̲̘̺̞͓͈̙̘̤̯̞̭̥̣ͧ͋͌ͪ̀ͪͦ̑̆̑̈́̽ͦͭͥ͋̚͞ͅͅk̴̢̨͚̺͉̳̙̭̱̲͉̾ͭ̏̿͑̾̒͊.̑͌͒͛ͧ͋̊͏̺̬̜̯̰̥̼̬͘̕͟c̶͕̬̼͙͇͉͓̳̥͍͚͉͓̘̜̟̦͆̽͗ͯ͊̌̒ͤ̾̇́ͧ͋̾͟͟͞ͅǫ̴̸̛̞͇͖́́ͣͬͭ͞ͅm̨̨̲̖̬̦͙̗̘̔̈͑ͯ́ͧͤ̿̇̎̈̏̀/̷̨̡̨̨̪͉̪͚͖͔̮̖̞̟̳̳͍͙̺̪̗̏̑̈́ͪ̈̔͒̓ͥ̋̂́̔ͮu̶̸͇̣̤̬̭̠̤̲̼̗̰̣̤̼͇̰̻̾̂͂ͥͫ͘͝n̤̺̞̙̥̘̱͈̖̘͎̭͖̯̝̜̪̹̅ͥ̋̔͛͋̏̃̅̑͢͝l̇ͣ̏̆ͨͩ̔ͬͩ̈̓͞͏̶̪̭͖̰̗͍͙̣̹͕̲̠͎͕͙̘́͟ͅo̐̋ͪ͋̈́ͨ̋͂҉̢̭͎̮̬̲̗̟̀̀c̡͖͕͉͖̝̱̼̪̣̱̺̤̱̼͚̪̺̩͛̄ͮ̈̽ͅķ̝̟̩̤͖͖̰̜͈̀͊͑ͩ̃̀̀̚͟ͅͅ-̒̾ͫ͒͝҉̴͕̺͔͓̫͉̙͇̀͡ͅy̢̩͇͓̪͕̜̅ͣ̋́̆̇̿̔̏͂̈ͫͣ̏̋̏̃͜͞ǫ̦̮̝̭̤̰̯̻͚̺͙̮ͪ̆̒̍̋͋ͧͭ͟ư̬̩̰̼̋̈́͌͊́͠͡r̵̡̛͈̮͔̲̮̬͍͇̣̯̳̣̣̪ͫ͂͑̐̈͌̽͊̄͢͟ͅ-̞̣̼̰̜͍̱̟̞͊̈́̇͂ͨ̇̓ͦͫͥ̃́̕͠ͅͅp̵̡͎̝͔̙̰͖̻̮ͩ̓ͦͪ̓ͯ͋̎̈ͥ̚͡h̛̫̜̩̝̠͇̗̼̮̻̫͌̓̆̽ͧ͑̓͆̏͑͒ͫ̚͘͘ͅͅo̡ͮ̈̈́̃̅̊ͤ̓͑̽ͦ͂ͦ̑̆̾͆̑͟͏̝͎̼̯̪̲̤̠̘̤͎͖̥͔͚͓͔n̷̵̥̖̤͕̺̥̩̩̜̒͗̾ͧ̾ͭ͐̋̀̊͘͞e̵̩͔̫̙̟͉̲͌ͪ̑̌ͬ̏̎͋̍ͤ͝/̉͆̐͆̍̾ͨ҉̕͏͚̥̪̗̙͕͉͙͚̬r̵̨͇̱̳̭̫͕̬̹̻̪ͧ̈̐̏͐͛͗̏͂̏ͩͨs̴̭̮̹̜̪̙̫̪̻͙͓͎̪̹̪̟̟̰ͫ̊͐̂̓ͣ̾̄̆͗͆ͤ̂̅̕͝1̃̎ͥ̑̽̀̓́̈̏̈ͪ͏̶̥̺̪̝͕͚͇̺̥̯͎̙́̕͜1̧̧̢̩͙̭̓͌̒̿w̨͓͎̣͎̟̻͓̯̦̪͇̻͍̘̜̘͛ͣ͐̍̓ͮ͊ͬ̾̎̐̆ͮ̅̈́̌ͤͪͤ͠p̴̴͍̩͉̱̩̞̜̖͙̣̳̮̘̭͐̓͑̉ͦͪ̑ͫ́̀͝ͅ2̢̨̰̘̟͎̲̲̦̲̤͇ͬ̏ͤͮ̾̍̃͌ͯ͗͡ͅ/̄̾̇̐҉̷̗̪͎̟̮̣̪̬̳͍̞͕̱̲̯͙̥̝̭͘͠͝ ̶̍ͤ̒ͯ͑ͫ̋͌̔͆ͧ̽͋̆̈́́͜͝͏͖̗̺͚̤̬͓͍̹̯̗͓̳̯Ň̵̩̤̰͕̋ͧͥ͋ͧ̌͌͗̃̉͑̍͘͜o̪̼̹̖ͮ̽ͬ̃ͩ̆́w̡̡̡̧̫̺͈͍̠̗̟̓̃̂̇͌̈͜ͅ ̸̤͖͈̙͔̰̯̗̿ͫ͗͒͐͆́ͮ͌̋́̕͟i̛̩̪͖̭̪̣̺̻̺̱̼̳̜̬̜ͥͮ͌͆̚͟ ̢̗̲̜̌ͣ̈́ͩ̃̓̄̇̇̕͟͜͠n̷̖̗̤̬̘̬̩̫̘̩͈͓̟͍̙̦͓͗ͨͣ̒͒̈́ͤ͑̎ͨ̿̔̈͒͜e̸̡̨̲̥̞̟͓͉̾̊ͥ̈̈ͫͩ͆e̔ͣͫ̂̍̇̿ͤͣ̄ͪ̅̎̾̓ͬͮ̀̀̚͝͏̹͈̳̦͎͓͈͈̱͍͔̪̫̳̲̬̳̰d̪͎̙̦͈̔ͭ̑ͫ͌ͤͥͯ͗ͮ̚͞͝ͅ ̧̡̰̼͔̳̣̩̻͙̩ͨ͆̾ͥ́͜L̷̥͈̙͍͔̭͙͉̮͚̬̟̐ͦ̋ͧ̽̇ͥ̅͛ͮͦ̒̿ͪͫ͊̓͘͢͞a̛͓̰͙̹̣̝̜̘͓̝̬̺ͮ̀͂̇͒͢t̷ͪͪ̈͒̓̋͗͏̛͕̮͇̰̠͚̯͎͕̩̟̬͍͎̘͉è̵̩̤̮͕̭̫̱̞̩͈̖̯̫̙̭̱͈̹̽̓ͫ̎̌̿ͬ͊̊̾̃ͩ̓͌ͮ͌̃̈͘s͎̠̖̭̪͖̯̳̑̉́ͩ͐ͨ̍͊̀͠tͪ́͛́̄̐͌̄̃͐̃̎ͦ͏̸͔̖̩̗͓̻̗͈͖̪͓̯͕̫͞ͅ ̫͓͔̤̫͚͍̱̹͉̗̼̞͓̖̏ͤ̋̆ͪ̄ͩ͒̌̑̏̔̉̃̈̀̚͟͡J́̆ͥ͋̈́ͤ̃ͨ̊̀ͣ̆̓͌ͮ̈́̈́̚҉̵̦̱͕̖̞̺̫̣͍a̡̡̺̻̩͍̬̳̞̼̩̩̙̱̋̅́͑ͯ̑̀̋̏ͧ̅̄́ͬ̊̋ͩv̵̶̢̛̥͇̘̠̹͔ͨ̽̒̿͌͌ͩ̾͢á̴̧̙͚̤͔͙͉̪͒̎̐̓̅͗ͪͫ͘͘͞ ̨̫̩͈̝̩̜̙͖̘͔͔̔ͯ̃̾͊̓̚͜͢Ĝ̸̻̪̖̰̤̰̪̰̾ͩ̓͒́͠a̷̰͙̪̙̻̻̬̐̈́̏̎ͣ̒̓̑̒̽͝͠m̶̴̝̞̞̳̟̻͇̬̟̩̗͇̲̲̭̥̫̅ͣͦͤ̇ͭͪ̊̒ͭ̊̌̓̚͟ẻ̸̙̺̗̮͙̜̩̱̗̗̇̓̀̕͢͠s̵̃̍̿͌̋̽̾͢͏̧̢̭̮̖͎̲̼̪ͅ ̅ͣ̿ͬ̆̐ͣ̕͏̸̦͇͉͚͙͢f̸̵̶̳̝͙̟͍̰̮̝͚̹̿ͤͩͨ́ͮ̒ͬ̓̊̑̄̐̿̄͟ͅő̵̵͈͓͕͖͓̼̠͓̩̙̪̼͎̱̼̦̖͋̃̅͗ͥͧ̎ͧͦ̽̀͠r̨̢̻̙͖̣̬͖̦͈̰̥̞̈ͨ̾̎ ̨͐͐ͧ̽ͥ̾͑ͨ̐̌͋́̔͑̏͆͛̚͏̴҉̞̩͉̗͕̩̻̳̣̤͈͉͓̰̜̼̺͝m̧̛͇̤̟̰̹͔̯̦̻̳̦͎̳̣̽͒ͮ͂̂̉̄͑̕̕ẏ̵̳̟̩͍̙͕̯̞̤̭̯̩̹̫͚̲ͧ̅ͭ̀͜͜͡ ̸̺̜̞̬̤͓̦̠͇͇̻̙̭̤̙̘͔̹̪͆̋ͪͨͩͦ̉̀̿̀N̛͊̿̓́ͭ͐҉̢͏̨̬͓̠͓oͧ̈́̌̈͗̎̏̌͐ͤ͑ͫ͑̒̋͘͏͝҉̝͍̙͚̙̲̭̱k̷̵̨̝̹̣͓͈͇͍̩̰̖͙̩͛ͩ̐̃̂̈́ͧ̽͛ͣ͆̆̒ͥ̍̌̆ͯ́͘ͅͅĩ̧̝͔̝̙͖̙̩̖ͭ͐̽̅ͪ͐ͅä̧̦̯̙͍̣͎̞̗̭̣́͊̾̄̉͒̕͞ͅ ̸̧̬̦̖̞͍̣̄ͥ̌̓ͧ͋͛̇̾͗̿́͘Ǹ̡͓̼̮̳͉̬̭̜̯͚̜̜͚̤̗̯̝̼̉ͨ̈ͪ̾ͭ̋ͤͪͨ̒̎ͧͥ͛̄͌͜͢9̧̖̰̖̬̹̭̮̻̘͕ͫ͐̿ͩͩͤ̇ͮ̿̅̓̎͡͝0̜͉͕̻̝̲͈̫ͭ͛ͫ͊̋ͦ͆̐ͥͤͦ͗͋̉͢0̽ͪͯ̒͌ͦ̏̎̄̆̃ͣ̃͏̴̷̨̮̼̖̮͕̙̘͍̕ͅͅ ̃͌͒ͭͣͨͤ͑ͭͩ̚҉̶̧͉͉̙̹̘̹͕̟̫̺̠̱͘͜ṕ̴̨̦̮̠̫̺͈̳̬̖̙̟̼̼̺̙͐ͫ̒l̍̈́ͦ̈́ͫ͑ͪͨ̒̽̚҉̴̨͏̵̟̗̦̱͙̘e͇̖͍̗̦̹͓̣͎̺̞͖̟͕̩̟̒̏̎ͩ̂̌̽̔̇ͧͯ͆̆̂̌͢ͅͅa̛͚̹̠̖̱̘͓͍̟̩̺̥̟͂͑ͫ́̒ͤ̊̉ͪͯ̋͛͛̎͆ͥ̀͢s̡̑͐̀̊͊̉͆͡͏̤͎̘̘͉̝͇e̷̯̱̠̠̹ͪ̋ͩͪ͋ͧ̋͑̾ͧͭ̕͞ ̨ͯ̍ͮͨ͊͗͑ͮ́͘͡͏͍͔͎̺̜̼͓̲̺h͒ͩ͂ͯ́͆ͦ̀́̀̚͘҉̢͔̥̩̳̲͖͎̥̮͕̲̣̥̳͞e̸̢͈͚̖̙̯̩͚̤̳̺̣̒͐ͯͭ͌ͮͫ͊̊̽͂͝͡ͅͅl̃̓ͭͣ̓̓̑̚҉̜̤̪̫͓̼̭͎͙͙͔̀p̸̶̸̻͇̬̺̄̊̔̑̉̅̐̋͂ͭ͌̚̚ ̵̡̨͖̖̯̠͉͙͍̳ͮ͐ͬ̇͌͆̐̊͒̏ͮ͋̃͛͌͊̏̃ͬ͟͡ͅm̧̯̟̳̘̺͈͎͙̱̘̅ͭ̈́̾̽̀̀e̔̏ͮ̃͆̿̊͂͊ͦ̇̅̇̓̽͋ͤ̚͜͏̰̼̬̦̳̯̜̪̱̣̘͉͔̗̺̫͖̤͇͢͞ ̨̧̗̲͇͍͚̙̫̖͇̉ͤͨ̒t̅̋̀̾̊̈͑ͨ҉̖̘͙̣̩̩͜ō̷̴̙͔̤̘̹̱̖̘̹̺͙̻ͯͤͪ̅̾̽͊ͮ͆͑͘͟͠ ̷̢͖̠͍̟̼̖͙͚̃̌̒̏͑ͤͤ̈̔̕͠g͔̞͎͔̮̘͓̦̥̟ͯͭ̓̔͂̍̅͐͊̍͌̓̈͛͂͗ͨ́̚̚͜ͅͅe̴̮͚̫̥͎͙̣̹̲̰̲̥͉̭͉̘͈̳ͨ͒̈́̍̈́́̓̒̽ͦ́͠͞t̡̥̙̝̯̂̔ͪ̃ͣ͑̀͘ ̥̦̺͓͓̠̹̖ͦ́͌̓̕͠ȋ̸̷͊̑̀͐̿́͐̄͞҉̰̹̖̪͇̣̦͇̖̩͎͉͔͈͎̗͔̼̤t̴͙͍̯͍̱̲̦̥̱̠̖͕ͨ̀͛͐̂͑̊̈́̓̓ͭ̊ͅ ̴̣͈͍̘̜̦͔ͮͩ͂̓ͯ͢͢ṯ̢͍̘̒ͦ̂͋̇̌̏͆ͤ̈́̾̿͑̓͜ͅhͪ̒̽̃̚҉̝̟̝͚ã̡̖̥̱͉̮͇̘͓͍͉̙̥̘ͫͮͭ͛͛̀͠͝t̸̝̫̺̥̥͇̟̘̦͔ͪ̌͌̏̄͜͞!̨͇͖͖͓͙̯̞ͫͤ̍͊͂ͩͬ͛̎̓̈ͣ͒ͯ͋ͭ̚̕͟͢ͅ!̋̓͌͐̑̈́̂ͩ̓̊ͤͩ̊͂͐͟͏͇̼̜̫̳̝̝̤͟!̬̙̝̗̝̺̓͆̇̄͑̏͛̑̆ͪ̐̒̍̚̚͜͝!̨̢̭͎͈̣͓̜͕̯̭̗͉̫̄ͩ͌́͑̾ͣ̔̓͛̊͐̈̀͋́̕!̸̶̵̼̝͓̩̝ͩ̀̓̂̆̄ͪ̔͞!ͤ͆̎͐ͨͨ͂̈͑͗͠҉̢̗̥͇͕̟!̄̓̑̋͌̂ͬ̋͑̈́͒͏̸̹̲̫̺͖̱̰̀!̶͙̤͚͍̺̯̼̦͔̮̰̮͓͈͕̭̻̤̂̒ͩ̋ͩ̓́̿ͫ͜͠͝!̴̇͗̍ͨͯ́͐̊̿̃̋̒́҉̖̰̩̬͓͙̳̫̮̼̥̥́!̷̸̨̧̟̝̳̪̝͇͔̗̦̻̠̮̹̭̗̲͇͍͚̙̫̖͇̄̍̂̽̀͌̔̐ͭͫ̋͆̂̀́̉ͤͨ̒̚I̧̛͇͕̜͖̹̟̖͔̻̯̣̰̯͔ͥ̃ͣ͛͋͊ͣ͌̍͛̔ͨͩ̉̂̽ͤ̚̚͘͘͘ ̧̛̛͓͓̲̯̻̠̝͔̞͉̰̤̖̲͉̤̄̍̓͛͛͗͌ͦͯ́̏̏̍̒ͧͬ̋ͮ͘͜ͅa̒ͦͥ̃̎̆̿͏̸̶̮̪͓̞̻͔̥̖͍̼̥̞̗̀m̤̯͕̞̻͚̩̯̳̼ͤͨͦ̿̄ͦ́ͯ̏̒ͬͥͫ͗͒͜ ͯ̈̿͑ͬ͗̃͆̔҉̸͎̫̘̟̯̠̯͘͠ų͙̪̯̙̱͔͕̙̟͈͚̼̱̰̥̃̈́̋ͦͦ͆͆ͨ̍̏ͦ̕͟͜͝ŝ̶̓̊͐̃ͪͦͣ̔͢͢͏͓̱̖͉̰̹i̙̫̝͈̠̝͇͇͍̜̲͐ͪͧ͘͠n̵̡̰͎̹̮̦̪̙̠̣̻̟̲͈͚ͥͥ̿̓̊͘͟ģ̸ͧͩ̄̎͜͏͏̩̺̪̠̦̰ ̸̛̩̳̪͕̮̗̦͎̲͎͖͖̌̃̏̉ͨ̈́̏̿ͬ̎ͣ̕̕t̴̻̪̭͍͎̬̣̖̳͇͈͎̮ͤ̓͌ͪ̏͒ͫ̎̇͐͢ͅͅȟ̶͈͖̖̭̟̜͇̣̞̜̹͎̳̫̰͐̔͆̍́̂͘̕͟e̸̶̵̡͓̗̠̬̪͊ͣ̿̌ͧ͛́̽͒̎̋̓ͦͪ͑̆ͣ͞ ̶̶̸̧̦̼͚̣̹̝̭͉͉͙̓͑̏̉́͝Nͫͭ̐̒͌́͜҉̮̻͔̳̥̮̩̜ö̴̴̫̗͔͔̫͔̫͍̗̪̪̦̱̳̺͈̰́ͭ̍ͣ̓͆̄ͦ̈́ͯ͐͛͑͊̄͂́͞ͅͅk̷̴͕̟͈͉̮͓̲̪͈̤̫̜̰̜͐͊̒ͮ͆́͝i̵̝̪̖̳͖͕͍̥̣̘̺̹̤͓̗͖͆̒ͧ̎ͯ̏̔ͧͬ̃͐̌ͯą͚͖̭͉̮̙̮͈͈̜͔̙̃̃̌̇ͪ͊̇ͫ͋͆͛͌ͪ͘͞ͅͅ ̢̻͕͕͉̞̪̦̦̘̮̜̟͂̎̓̾͆̈́̑̆̃̉ͨ̚̚͜͠͠͡Ṇ͚͎̼͐̎̒͋ͤ͑̅ͧͮͬ͐̉͐͊͛ͫ̈́̚͢ͅ9͕̯̲̝̗̱͎̠̣͍̿̄̒̎ͥͨ̈́ͨ̀ͦͪͧ͢͢ͅ0̷̴̮̩̺̆̏ͥ̃͑̑ͣͮ̈́͊͋̍̄̄̃̃͌̌͐́͘0̧̢̗͚̮̫̤̖̜̭̘͂̑̑̂ͭ̈ͤ̉ͯ̀ͣ͐ͭͩ̀͠ͅ ̵̿̑͋ͥ̐ͨͫͪ҉̵̱͙̬̜͖̪̗̫͓͈̥̩Ụ̶̶̝̖͇̅͋͆̏͋̒͆͋͟n̢͇̜̺̹̯̲̥ͧ͋̀ͦͮͭ̐̎͂ͬ̏̈̄ͮ̑́̚͠ͅḷ̴̢͉̲̘̙̫͍̟͖͖̜̬̖̉ͧ͌͒ͪͣ̇͑̍̔͂̆̒̍̏̃́̚̚̕͜ͅo̧̢̟̳̤͈͖͕̬̹͔̻͇̥͍̎͋ͩ͐̑̄ͣͣ̄̃͒̽͢c̡̯̭̰̟͉͉̰̱̣͓̜̝̤̦̲ͦ̒͛̑̐̎͆͒ͬͫ̿͗̎̅̈́̅̂ͤ̚̕͡ķ̪̰̩̘͚͛̅̀͆̌͑͘͞ͅe̢̜̺̰͓͔͓̻̒ͩ͆̅̓͑̂͢d̸̦̤̩͓̝̺͖̘̞̞̲̯̘͚̟̪̬ͮ͋̆ͬͣ͌ͮͫ̆̋͗́̍̂̊ͪͩͫ̀̚ ̶̧̧̠̺̫͈̲̹̦̞̟̞̖̳̠͉͐̍͆͆̆̓̕ͅMͤ͛ͮ̂ͬ́̆͗ͮͨ̾̉͒͋ͮ́҉̢̩̥͕̝̣͉ͅǫ̶̬̮̙͙͐̽̆ͦ̒̇̿̃ͥ͜͞͝b̷̧̯͎̗̪̳͔̮̟̯̣̰̮͂̎͒̈́̓̈́̆́͡į̧̧͍̤̱̣̥̮̠̹͕̪̮̥͈̪͇͔͎̲̣̽͋ͭ́ͣͦ͆̄ͨ̿̍̇ͦ̓͊̄ͤ̀l̶͖̲͓̖̮͚̹̪͇̰̬̫̺̲̪̣̳̹̹͋ͣͣ͛ͯ͟e̵̷̡̲̳̺͖͙͇̞̯͙̙̱͚̖̭̯͎̒ͥͫ̑͐̄̇̅̓͆̎ͧ́̀͝ͅ ̛ͨ͆ͭ̀ͨ̈ͮ͆ͧ̚͡҉̟̳̪̩͉͚̙̜̫̣͡P̡̾̎̾͐ͤ́͏̹̹̗̬̟̰̟̰̘̭̪͇̪̬h̀̈́́ͪ̑̈̇̒ͣͭ҉̶̱̝̥͎̟͚̪̩̗̮͓̯̜͈̻͚̤̲̟ő͇̜̯̲̯͍͔̭̲͕ͩ̊̆ͨͦ́̕n̎̉̏͆ͥ̂̿̎̽̉̌̊ͭ̀ͪ͐͑͗͏̳̟̟̞̲͡ẹ̴̛̫̻̯̟̻͓̅ͦͮͥͩͧ͌̿̉ͣ̉̎̄̇̿͆́̀̚,̵̡͓̫̦͉͙̜͖̫̯̬̰ͤͩ͋̚͟͠I̵̭̙̹̩͍̪̗̟̥̫͚̰͙̮̱͉̠ͫͥ͑ͥ͂͑ͦ̋̓̊̇ͫ̅̕͠͡ ̸̭͚̤̪̗̹͉̭͇̺̘̪̙̹̻̑̌͒̓̇̒̊̔̏̄ͦͧͭ͆ͨͩͦ̈̊͞ư̷̶̼̼͚͙̺̣̭ͭ̔̄̉͌̉́͌͛̽̌̎ͣ͒̚n̸͛̋ͫ̅̈́́͟҉̡̪̠͖̻̟l̶̦̦̰̞͈̖͚̥̮̮͉̰͖͕̹͈̀̍̈́̉͛̊̅ͤ̿ͣ͡ͅȯ̴̶̢͓̰̗̳̝̯͙͈̝̭̟̞̭̩̼̭̮̦̂͑́͊̐́͆̆̓͑ͩ̋͒͢c̴̯̯͖͇̭̰̖͉̭̻͂̽̈̋̎͠ͅk̢͎͚̝̯̹͇͎̫̻̠͚̦̭̖̲̱͚̻̳ͩͤ̈ͤ͌ͯ̋̏͌̀͢͞e͒̈ͥ̿̈́̍ͭ͏̸̬͈̫̻͕̤̗̙̖̘͕̰͈̝̳̪ḏ̨͉͇̗͇͓͎͊̈̂́ͩ̋́͆̎̕ ̯̙̤̱̪̓̀ͯ̑͛ͪ̕͢ṱ̸̡̛̹̰̘͚̥̩̼̰̱̾ͨ̒̉̊̍̋̓ͬͩ̈́͒̐̃́ḥ̨̧͔͉͇̮͖ͯͩ̏̈́͊̉̓̃̍ͣ̈́ͧͣ͋ͦ̒̈̈͛̀ęͪ̔ͣ̅͑͊̾̀͛̈ͥ̀͡҉̗̼̹̺͉̻̳̜̗̩̪͢ ̶̛̛̼͎̤̯͉͇̭͈̰̬̦͚̹͈̭̞̇ͫ̐ͣ̋͟͡ͅͅmͮ̓̊͌͏̷͈̙͍͚̣͍͍̖͈͔͇̰͓͓͚̗̀ͅͅo͚̳̫̰̳̹̬͚͔͕̻̹̻͕̖ͤͩͥ̓ͫ̀̐̏̋͊̍ͨ̈̄̿̕͘͞b̈ͮ̍͑͆͌͑̐̿͋ͤͨ̚͢͞҉̼̥̩͔͕̟̜̭̦̯͉̦͖i̷̐͊̈͂ͭ͗̿͌̄̇͋͐̊̐ͦ̚҉͍̻̙͙͖͙̺̳̬ļ̶̤̩͍̠̳̙̫̝̪̟ͣͭ̓̎̀̑͝ͅͅḙ̶̛̮͕̦̼̖͇̻̣̰̃̊̇͐̊̎ͦͧ͑̇̏ͦ̂ͨ́͞͠ ̶̛͛ͧ̄͋̀ͨ͌̏̽ͤͦͫ̚͏͎̙̻̭͕̱͔̫̘͔͚͇̯͔͇̣u̧̎̀̆ͮ̄̿ͦ̇͐̊̏͜͜҉̢͍̩̬̠̙͓͍̣̫s̎ͭͣ̏́̍̅̉̒̓͏̺̠̝̞̳͙̖̺̗̳͈̹̻͎̦͖͘̕͢i̛͐͛̽ͦ̔̽̂ͬ̋҉̸̢͏̝̱͎̪̦̬̥̣̙̹͚̻̣͇̙͈̣͎n̶̺͎̖̥̹̹͎͚̫̩̞̖̳̭̠̮̥̘͂̂̆̾͋ͦ͜͜͠ġ̨̡͇̤̪͕̞̤̭̤͔͈̟͉̮̹̙̪̓̃ͣ̉ͧ̑̓̉̀̓̆͂͐̓̓̒ͬͪ͝͞ͅ ̫͎͇̤͇̪͔̙̤̞͆̾̊̓̈̀̃̿̒̚͢ẗ̸ͫ̍̔͂̐̊͑̏̀ͯ̀̿̈́́̈̅̈̚͟҉̺̻̜̤͉̙̟̣̝̗̻͍̰̲̟͞͞ͅh̩̤̹ͪ̾̈́ͪ̉́̀̀͜͞ẻ̪̱̥͉̱̝̟ͭ̊͑̓̑̚͠͡͞ ̢͓̺̳̟̪̦̥̞̻̬̄ͯ̉ͮ̒̋̚̚̕͜Ṷ̦̬̠̋͂͗̊ͩͨͦ̕͢͢ͅͅņ̣̥̬̮̞̼̫͓̞̗̞̱̹͇͚̉ͮ͗͋̊ͣ͊͝l̴̃͛͛͂ͯ̍̇͏̙̞̤̤̯̞̖̬ͅö̹͚͙̙͚̺͕̪͚̦̠͙́̂̾͑͒̉͐̏ͫͨͤ̓ͮ͋̓ͭ̕c͛̊͆ͫͮͦ͊ͮ͌̂̑̇̑͞͏͏͏̷̩͎̤͎͉̻̥̰͈͈̮͎̹̜͖̭k̛̰̪̣̤̠͓̼͔̫̼̜̱̮͙͔̥̣͈ͩ̓ͦͣ̋̊̾̑͌͆͑͑͆ͬ͑͗͂̑̇͘̕͜͝ ̡̆̀̾ͬ̾̾ͭ̃̿̉̊҉̵̢͕͕̟̳̼͇͖̫̫̜͉̯̜͎̠͕ć̸̨̛̰̮̖̳͍͈̤̦̝͋͛̽̇̊̉̑̅ͦ͊͆ͨ̈ͬ̉oͥ̓͊̄͐͑̀̕͏̜̻̥̥̯̭͚̭̪̰͍̦͕̮̯̬͢d̷͓̲̞̘̭͔͖͈̠̳̟͎̪̳̾͂͗͗ͤ͒́͑̄̽͌͢͢͠ͅeͮ͋ͨ͆̑̓͆̅̓ͥ̀̇ͭͯ͆̚̚͏̴̴̥͖̟̟̭͜͟ ̧̗̥͎̮̜̳͈̘̭͙̮͔̜̺͈͈ͤ̃̈͐ͧͧ̈́́p̷̈́̅͆̇̉ͮͬ́͌ͥ̄̇̍ͨͯ͢͏҉̩̱̩̼͖͚̞̘͚̦̝͚ù̡̘̥̹͎̮͚̩̹̖̩̟̯ͪͮ̂̔̿̒͒ͯͬ͊̔̓͋̊͢rͦ̆͋̾̿̾ͪ̂ͪͣ̎̐̊͐ͬ̋̌̎͜͏͏̱̹̬̯̗̳̜̘͚̬͎͇̱̟͓̤̖̟c̨͚̞̣̯̦͔͚̋̋ͨ͑̀̑́̂͐̍̓̉ͤ̂̽̚̚ḣ̸̶̡̻̦͔̫̟̦̜̦͈ͤ̌ͤͥ̐̓ͫ̿̾̈ͨ́͞a̽̿̔͋̄̀̌̒̈́́̐͗҉͕̖̬ͅs̷̡̡̩̱̻̮̹̝̼͓͍̮̝̪͓ͧ̉̽̃ͦͨ̋̉̏͢ͅe̷̡̛͙̯͔̣̯̯̔ͦ̈ͩ̔̅̍̄ͤͤ͛ͭ͛̓d̊̉̎ͤ͋͒͒̑ͫ̀̆̃̐̈́̚͏̴̵͔̱̼̙̘͙̭͙̯̳̩̟̘̠̣̰̯̀͡ͅ ͂̐̓͗̈͐͑̌̍ͧ̍̀҉͙̻̲̗̦̣͕̠̪͔̰̣̗̠̳͚a̧̮̘̜̙̹̱̥̦͉̹̖̜ͣͥ̇̄̔̀t̃̏̉ͧ̈́ͬ̓́̋ͪ͋̊͋͊ͩ̿ͭ͛̇҉̟͉̲̱͈̝̥̗̟̬̺̦̖̩ ̬̺̘̲͇͚̩͚͍̩͍͎̯̙͙̺͔͇ͯ͛ͧͯ̇͊̾͋̇ͪ̋̄͡ͅh̵̵͚̺͓͔̦͖͎͓̜̹̼͙̖̺͑ͧͭ͊̒̂͛͜͡ͅț̸͎̳̬̣̻͎̞̬̟͚̳̹̼̟͉͑̊ͧ̐͒͌̌̽́ͅt̢̳̝̰̹̗̫͓͓̱͇̠ͨ̈ͨͮ͂̇̄ͯ̋́͂ͦͬͬͭͦ̊ͥ̈́͡p̴̨ͬ̎͆͛̓̅̋̇ͧͩ͗̓͜͢҉͚̤͈͙̭̘̠̤:̵̢̻͍̜̜͂̔̿́̓ͧ͐ͮ͐̍̋ͤ͗͐̎̋̀/̵̧̹̖̪̦̥̪͚̹̼̠̖͖̼ͥͯ͌̔ͣ̽̒ͣ̎̅́͆̉̓ͬ͑ͮ̚ͅ/̴̵̨̢͔̼͔̪͖͇̍͐́͆͛ͥͯ̐̅͗̉̾̚w̵͓͍̜̰̣͖̫̪͖̬̯̖͇̻͎̜͒͒̐́͆͝w̷̵̛͖̫̞̜̥̜͙͈̹̩͓̗̼̱̲̻̬̗̓́͑ͣ̐́ͩ̉ͨ͋ͬ͟ͅẅ̸̡̛̯̹̲͕̭̩̜̯͙̘̺́ͨ̈́̉̏͌̿̔͊̏̅̓͋͂̊̉ͨͤ̕.̵̛̲̮̥͎ͪͧͤ͋ͧͮ̀͗̎̇͛̚͘͞w̧̽̎̂̌̒̂̃̑̈͏̗̯̜̪̭̜̻̭̺̥͘i̛̺͍͖̝͕̩ͨ͒̑̈́̈́͌͛ͥͨ͗͞͞ͅĉ͚̼̖̜̫̳̗̻̠͔̩ͭ͋̓͒͌͑ͭͧͯͮ̀͢͜͢ͅk̅̅̃͗͒̍ͨ̉̐ͩ̌̔͒̊ͥ̅̽҉̶̢̼̠̩͕̠͚̤ę̷̌͌͂̓̍̈̍̓͒ͩ̿̿͗̇̂ͧ̆͏̹̥̣̮͖̱͔d̑́̾̌̂̌̾̈́ͭͯ̉̈́̆ͪͪ̇̄̇̐҉̗̱̲̮̖͇̜̤̀͘͟ų͔̺̹̬͉̤̺͖͖͎̄ͪ͐͑ͫ͊͋͑̋ͨ͒̋͆̓̕͟͠͝n̴̡̰̩̺̘̣̖̳̟̱͎̋̑ͬͬ͂ͯͤ͜͡͝ĺ̷̨͊̉ͦ̇̓͌̔̈́̚͏̬̱̯o̒̍ͫ҉҉̧̡̪̺͕̻̖̗͈̪͙̮͔̟̼̟̩̠̹̣̣́c̵̵̢̨̪̮͇̲̘̺̞͓͈̙̘̤̯̞̭̥̣ͧ͋͌ͪ̀ͪͦ̑̆̑̈́̽ͦͭͥ͋̚͞ͅͅk̴̢̨͚̺͉̳̙̭̱̲͉̾ͭ̏̿͑̾̒͊.̑͌͒͛ͧ͋̊͏̺̬̜̯̰̥̼̬͘̕͟c̶͕̬̼͙͇͉͓̳̥͍͚͉͓̘̜̟̦͆̽͗ͯ͊̌̒ͤ̾̇́ͧ͋̾͟͟͞ͅǫ̴̸̛̞͇͖́́ͣͬͭ͞ͅm̨̨̲̖̬̦͙̗̘̔̈͑ͯ́ͧͤ̿̇̎̈̏̀/̷̨̡̨̨̪͉̪͚͖͔̮̖̞̟̳̳͍͙̺̪̗̏̑̈́ͪ̈̔͒̓ͥ̋̂́̔ͮu̶̸͇̣̤̬̭̠̤̲̼̗̰̣̤̼͇̰̻̾̂͂ͥͫ͘͝n̤̺̞̙̥̘̱͈̖̘͎̭͖̯̝̜̪̹̅ͥ̋̔͛͋̏̃̅̑͢͝l̇ͣ̏̆ͨͩ̔ͬͩ̈̓͞͏̶̪̭͖̰̗͍͙̣̹͕̲̠͎͕͙̘́͟ͅo̐̋ͪ͋̈́ͨ̋͂҉̢̭͎̮̬̲̗̟̀̀c̡͖͕͉͖̝̱̼̪̣̱̺̤̱̼͚̪̺̩͛̄ͮ̈̽ͅķ̝̟̩̤͖͖̰̜͈̀͊͑ͩ̃̀̀̚͟ͅͅ-̒̾ͫ͒͝҉̴͕̺͔͓̫͉̙͇̀͡ͅy̢̩͇͓̪͕̜̅ͣ̋́̆̇̿̔̏͂̈ͫͣ̏̋̏̃͜͞ǫ̦̮̝̭̤̰̯̻͚̺͙̮ͪ̆̒̍̋͋ͧͭ͟ư̬̩̰̼̋̈́͌͊́͠͡r̵̡̛͈̮͔̲̮̬͍͇̣̯̳̣̣̪ͫ͂͑̐̈͌̽͊̄͢͟ͅ-̞̣̼̰̜͍̱̟̞͊̈́̇͂ͨ̇̓ͦͫͥ̃́̕͠ͅͅp̵̡͎̝͔̙̰͖̻̮ͩ̓ͦͪ̓ͯ͋̎̈ͥ̚͡h̛̫̜̩̝̠͇̗̼̮̻̫͌̓̆̽ͧ͑̓͆̏͑͒ͫ̚͘͘ͅͅo̡ͮ̈̈́̃̅̊ͤ̓͑̽ͦ͂ͦ̑̆̾͆̑͟͏̝͎̼̯̪̲̤̠̘̤͎͖̥͔͚͓͔n̷̵̥̖̤͕̺̥̩̩̜̒͗̾ͧ̾ͭ͐̋̀̊͘͞e̵̩͔̫̙̟͉̲͌ͪ̑̌ͬ̏̎͋̍ͤ͝/̉͆̐͆̍̾ͨ҉̕͏͚̥̪̗̙͕͉͙͚̬r̵̨͇̱̳̭̫͕̬̹̻̪ͧ̈̐̏͐͛͗̏͂̏ͩͨs̴̭̮̹̜̪̙̫̪̻͙͓͎̪̹̪̟̟̰ͫ̊͐̂̓ͣ̾̄̆͗͆ͤ̂̅̕͝1̃̎ͥ̑̽̀̓́̈̏̈ͪ͏̶̥̺̪̝͕͚͇̺̥̯͎̙́̕͜1̧̧̢̩͙̭̓͌̒̿w̨͓͎̣͎̟̻͓̯̦̪͇̻͍̘̜̘͛ͣ͐̍̓ͮ͊ͬ̾̎̐̆ͮ̅̈́̌ͤͪͤ͠p̴̴͍̩͉̱̩̞̜̖͙̣̳̮̘̭͐̓͑̉ͦͪ̑ͫ́̀͝ͅ2̢̨̰̘̟͎̲̲̦̲̤͇ͬ̏ͤͮ̾̍̃͌ͯ͗͡ͅ/̄̾̇̐҉̷̗̪͎̟̮̣̪̬̳͍̞͕̱̲̯͙̥̝̭͘͠͝ ̶̍ͤ̒ͯ͑ͫ̋͌̔͆ͧ̽͋̆̈́́͜͝͏͖̗̺͚̤̬͓͍̹̯̗͓̳̯Ň̵̩̤̰͕̋ͧͥ͋ͧ̌͌͗̃̉͑̍͘͜o̪̼̹̖ͮ̽ͬ̃ͩ̆́w̡̡̡̧̫̺͈͍̠̗̟̓̃̂̇͌̈͜ͅ ̸̤͖͈̙͔̰̯̗̿ͫ͗͒͐͆́ͮ͌̋́̕͟i̛̩̪͖̭̪̣̺̻̺̱̼̳̜̬̜ͥͮ͌͆̚͟ ̢̗̲̜̌ͣ̈́ͩ̃̓̄̇̇̕͟͜͠n̷̖̗̤̬̘̬̩̫̘̩͈͓̟͍̙̦͓͗ͨͣ̒͒̈́ͤ͑̎ͨ̿̔̈͒͜e̸̡̨̲̥̞̟͓͉̾̊ͥ̈̈ͫͩ͆e̔ͣͫ̂̍̇̿ͤͣ̄ͪ̅̎̾̓ͬͮ̀̀̚͝͏̹͈̳̦͎͓͈͈̱͍͔̪̫̳̲̬̳̰d̪͎̙̦͈̔ͭ̑ͫ͌ͤͥͯ͗ͮ̚͞͝ͅ ̧̡̰̼͔̳̣̩̻͙̩ͨ͆̾ͥ́͜L̷̥͈̙͍͔̭͙͉̮͚̬̟̐ͦ̋ͧ̽̇ͥ̅͛ͮͦ̒̿ͪͫ͊̓͘͢͞a̛͓̰͙̹̣̝̜̘͓̝̬̺ͮ̀͂̇͒͢t̷ͪͪ̈͒̓̋͗͏̛͕̮͇̰̠͚̯͎͕̩̟̬͍͎̘͉è̵̩̤̮͕̭̫̱̞̩͈̖̯̫̙̭̱͈̹̽̓ͫ̎̌̿ͬ͊̊̾̃ͩ̓͌ͮ͌̃̈͘s͎̠̖̭̪͖̯̳̑̉́ͩ͐ͨ̍͊̀͠tͪ́͛́̄̐͌̄̃͐̃̎ͦ͏̸͔̖̩̗͓̻̗͈͖̪͓̯͕̫͞ͅ ̫͓͔̤̫͚͍̱̹͉̗̼̞͓̖̏ͤ̋̆ͪ̄ͩ͒̌̑̏̔̉̃̈̀̚͟͡J́̆ͥ͋̈́ͤ̃ͨ̊̀ͣ̆̓͌ͮ̈́̈́̚҉̵̦̱͕̖̞̺̫̣͍a̡̡̺̻̩͍̬̳̞̼̩̩̙̱̋̅́͑ͯ̑̀̋̏ͧ̅̄́ͬ̊̋ͩv̵̶̢̛̥͇̘̠̹͔ͨ̽̒̿͌͌ͩ̾͢á̴̧̙͚̤͔͙͉̪͒̎̐̓̅͗ͪͫ͘͘͞ ̨̫̩͈̝̩̜̙͖̘͔͔̔ͯ̃̾͊̓̚͜͢Ĝ̸̻̪̖̰̤̰̪̰̾ͩ̓͒́͠a̷̰͙̪̙̻̻̬̐̈́̏̎ͣ̒̓̑̒̽͝͠m̶̴̝̞̞̳̟̻͇̬̟̩̗͇̲̲̭̥̫̅ͣͦͤ̇ͭͪ̊̒ͭ̊̌̓̚͟ẻ̸̙̺̗̮͙̜̩̱̗̗̇̓̀̕͢͠s̵̃̍̿͌̋̽̾͢͏̧̢̭̮̖͎̲̼̪ͅ ̅ͣ̿ͬ̆̐ͣ̕͏̸̦͇͉͚͙͢f̸̵̶̳̝͙̟͍̰̮̝͚̹̿ͤͩͨ́ͮ̒ͬ̓̊̑̄̐̿̄͟ͅő̵̵͈͓͕͖͓̼̠͓̩̙̪̼͎̱̼̦̖͋̃̅͗ͥͧ̎ͧͦ̽̀͠r̨̢̻̙͖̣̬͖̦͈̰̥̞̈ͨ̾̎ ̨͐͐ͧ̽ͥ̾͑ͨ̐̌͋́̔͑̏͆͛̚͏̴҉̞̩͉̗͕̩̻̳̣̤͈͉͓̰̜̼̺͝m̧̛͇̤̟̰̹͔̯̦̻̳̦͎̳̣̽͒ͮ͂̂̉̄͑̕̕ẏ̵̳̟̩͍̙͕̯̞̤̭̯̩̹̫͚̲ͧ̅ͭ̀͜͜͡ ̸̺̜̞̬̤͓̦̠͇͇̻̙̭̤̙̘͔̹̪͆̋ͪͨͩͦ̉̀̿̀N̛͊̿̓́ͭ͐҉̢͏̨̬͓̠͓oͧ̈́̌̈͗̎̏̌͐ͤ͑ͫ͑̒̋͘͏͝҉̝͍̙͚̙̲̭̱k̷̵̨̝̹̣͓͈͇͍̩̰̖͙̩͛ͩ̐̃̂̈́ͧ̽͛ͣ͆̆̒ͥ̍̌̆ͯ́͘ͅͅĩ̧̝͔̝̙͖̙̩̖ͭ͐̽̅ͪ͐ͅä̧̦̯̙͍̣͎̞̗̭̣́͊̾̄̉͒̕͞ͅ ̸̧̬̦̖̞͍̣̄ͥ̌̓ͧ͋͛̇̾͗̿́͘Ǹ̡͓̼̮̳͉̬̭̜̯͚̜̜͚̤̗̯̝̼̉ͨ̈ͪ̾ͭ̋ͤͪͨ̒̎ͧͥ͛̄͌͜͢9̧̖̰̖̬̹̭̮̻̘͕ͫ͐̿ͩͩͤ̇ͮ̿̅̓̎͡͝0̜͉͕̻̝̲͈̫ͭ͛ͫ͊̋ͦ͆̐ͥͤͦ͗͋̉͢0̽ͪͯ̒͌ͦ̏̎̄̆̃ͣ̃͏̴̷̨̮̼̖̮͕̙̘͍̕ͅͅ ̃͌͒ͭͣͨͤ͑ͭͩ̚҉̶̧͉͉̙̹̘̹͕̟̫̺̠̱͘͜ṕ̴̨̦̮̠̫̺͈̳̬̖̙̟̼̼̺̙͐ͫ̒l̍̈́ͦ̈́ͫ͑ͪͨ̒̽̚҉̴̨͏̵̟̗̦̱͙̘e͇̖͍̗̦̹͓̣͎̺̞͖̟͕̩̟̒̏̎ͩ̂̌̽̔̇ͧͯ͆̆̂̌͢ͅͅa̛͚̹̠̖̱̘͓͍̟̩̺̥̟͂͑ͫ́̒ͤ̊̉ͪͯ̋͛͛̎͆ͥ̀͢s̡̑͐̀̊͊̉͆͡͏̤͎̘̘͉̝͇e̷̯̱̠̠̹ͪ̋ͩͪ͋ͧ̋͑̾ͧͭ̕͞ ̨ͯ̍ͮͨ͊͗͑ͮ́͘͡͏͍͔͎̺̜̼͓̲̺h͒ͩ͂ͯ́͆ͦ̀́̀̚͘҉̢͔̥̩̳̲͖͎̥̮͕̲̣̥̳͞e̸̢͈͚̖̙̯̩͚̤̳̺̣̒͐ͯͭ͌ͮͫ͊̊̽͂͝͡ͅͅl̃̓ͭͣ̓̓̑̚҉̜̤̪̫͓̼̭͎͙͙͔̀p̸̶̸̻͇̬̺̄̊̔̑̉̅̐̋͂ͭ͌̚̚ ̵̡̨͖̖̯̠͉͙͍̳ͮ͐ͬ̇͌͆̐̊͒̏ͮ͋̃͛͌͊̏̃ͬ͟͡ͅm̧̯̟̳̘̺͈͎͙̱̘̅ͭ̈́̾̽̀̀e̔̏ͮ̃͆̿̊͂͊ͦ̇̅̇̓̽͋ͤ̚͜͏̰̼̬̦̳̯̜̪̱̣̘͉͔̗̺̫͖̤͇͢͞ ̨̧̗̲͇͍͚̙̫̖͇̉ͤͨ̒t̅̋̀̾̊̈͑ͨ҉̖̘͙̣̩̩͜ō̷̴̙͔̤̘̹̱̖̘̹̺͙̻ͯͤͪ̅̾̽͊ͮ͆͑͘͟͠ ̷̢͖̠͍̟̼̖͙͚̃̌̒̏͑ͤͤ̈̔̕͠g͔̞͎͔̮̘͓̦̥̟ͯͭ̓̔͂̍̅͐͊̍͌̓̈͛͂͗ͨ́̚̚͜ͅͅe̴̮͚̫̥͎͙̣̹̲̰̲̥͉̭͉̘͈̳ͨ͒̈́̍̈́́̓̒̽ͦ́͠͞t̡̥̙̝̯̂̔ͪ̃ͣ͑̀͘ ̥̦̺͓͓̠̹̖ͦ́͌̓̕͠ȋ̸̷͊̑̀͐̿́͐̄͞҉̰̹̖̪͇̣̦͇̖̩͎͉͔͈͎̗͔̼̤t̴͙͍̯͍̱̲̦̥̱̠̖͕ͨ̀͛͐̂͑̊̈́̓̓ͭ̊ͅ ̴̣͈͍̘̜̦͔ͮͩ͂̓ͯ͢͢ṯ̢͍̘̒ͦ̂͋̇̌̏͆ͤ̈́̾̿͑̓͜ͅhͪ̒̽̃̚҉̝̟̝͚ã̡̖̥̱͉̮͇̘͓͍͉̙̥̘ͫͮͭ͛͛̀͠͝t̸̝̫̺̥̥͇̟̘̦͔ͪ̌͌̏̄͜͞!̨͇͖͖͓͙̯̞ͫͤ̍͊͂ͩͬ͛̎̓̈ͣ͒ͯ͋ͭ̚̕͟͢ͅ!̋̓͌͐̑̈́̂ͩ̓̊ͤͩ̊͂͐͟͏͇̼̜̫̳̝̝̤͟!̬̙̝̗̝̺̓͆̇̄͑̏͛̑̆ͪ̐̒̍̚̚͜͝!̨̢̭͎͈̣͓̜͕̯̭̗͉̫̄ͩ͌́͑̾ͣ̔̓͛̊͐̈̀͋́̕!̸̶̵̼̝͓̩̝ͩ̀̓̂̆̄ͪ̔͞!ͤ͆̎͐ͨͨ͂̈͑͗͠҉̢̗̥͇͕̟!̄̓̑̋͌̂ͬ̋͑̈́͒͏̸̹̲̫̺͖̱̰̀!̶͙̤͚͍̺̯̼̦͔̮̰̮͓͈͕̭̻̤̂̒ͩ̋ͩ̓́̿ͫ͜͠͝!̴̇͗̍ͨͯ́͐̊̿̃̋̒́҉̖̰̩̬͓͙̳̫̮̼̥̥́!̷̸̟̝̳̪̝͇͔̗̦̻̠̮̹̭̄̍̂̽̀͌̔̐ͭͫ̋͆̂̀́̚I̧̛͇͕̜͖̹̟̖͔̻̯̣̰̯͔ͥ̃ͣ͛͋͊ͣ͌̍͛̔ͨͩ̉̂̽ͤ̚̚͘͘͘ ̧̛̛͓͓̲̯̻̠̝͔̞͉̰̤̖̲͉̤̄̍̓͛͛͗͌ͦͯ́̏̏̍̒ͧͬ̋ͮ͘͜ͅa̒ͦͥ̃̎̆̿͏̸̶̮̪͓̞̻͔̥̖͍̼̥̞̗̀m̤̯͕̞̻͚̩̯̳̼ͤͨͦ̿̄ͦ́ͯ̏̒ͬͥͫ͗͒͜ ͯ̈̿͑ͬ͗̃͆̔҉̸͎̫̘̟̯̠̯͘͠ų͙̪̯̙̱͔͕̙̟͈͚̼̱̰̥̃̈́̋ͦͦ͆͆ͨ̍̏ͦ̕͟͜͝ŝ̶̓̊͐̃ͪͦͣ̔͢͢͏͓̱̖͉̰̹i̙̫̝͈̠̝͇͇͍̜̲͐ͪͧ͘͠n̵̡̰͎̹̮̦̪̙̠̣̻̟̲͈͚ͥͥ̿̓̊͘͟ģ̸ͧͩ̄̎͜͏͏̩̺̪̠̦̰ ̸̛̩̳̪͕̮̗̦͎̲͎͖͖̌̃̏̉ͨ̈́̏̿ͬ̎ͣ̕̕t̴̻̪̭͍͎̬̣̖̳͇͈͎̮ͤ̓͌ͪ̏͒ͫ̎̇͐͢ͅͅȟ̶͈͖̖̭̟̜͇̣̞̜̹͎̳̫̰͐̔͆̍́̂͘̕͟e̸̶̵̡͓̗̠̬̪͊ͣ̿̌ͧ͛́̽͒̎̋̓ͦͪ͑̆ͣ͞ ̶̶̸̧̦̼͚̣̹̝̭͉͉͙̓͑̏̉́͝Nͫͭ̐̒͌́͜҉̮̻͔̳̥̮̩̜ö̴̴̫̗͔͔̫͔̫͍̗̪̪̦̱̳̺͈̰́ͭ̍ͣ̓͆̄ͦ̈́ͯ͐͛͑͊̄͂́͞ͅͅk̷̴͕̟͈͉̮͓̲̪͈̤̫̜̰̜͐͊̒ͮ͆́͝i̵̝̪̖̳͖͕͍̥̣̘̺̹̤͓̗͖͆̒ͧ̎ͯ̏̔ͧͬ̃͐̌ͯą͚͖̭͉̮̙̮͈͈̜͔̙̃̃̌̇ͪ͊̇ͫ͋͆͛͌ͪ͘͞ͅͅ ̢̻͕͕͉̞̪̦̦̘̮̜̟͂̎̓̾͆̈́̑̆̃̉ͨ̚̚͜͠͠͡Ṇ͚͎̼͐̎̒͋ͤ͑̅ͧͮͬ͐̉͐͊͛ͫ̈́̚͢ͅ9͕̯̲̝̗̱͎̠̣͍̿̄̒̎ͥͨ̈́ͨ̀ͦͪͧ͢͢ͅ0̷̴̮̩̺̆̏ͥ̃͑̑ͣͮ̈́͊͋̍̄̄̃̃͌̌͐́͘0̧̢̗͚̮̫̤̖̜̭̘͂̑̑̂ͭ̈ͤ̉ͯ̀ͣ͐ͭͩ̀͠ͅ ̵̿̑͋ͥ̐ͨͫͪ҉̵̱͙̬̜͖̪̗̫͓͈̥̩Ụ̶̶̝̖͇̅͋͆̏͋̒͆͋͟n̢͇̜̺̹̯̲̥ͧ͋̀ͦͮͭ̐̎͂ͬ̏̈̄ͮ̑́̚͠ͅḷ̴̢͉̲̘̙̫͍̟͖͖̜̬̖̉ͧ͌͒ͪͣ̇͑̍̔͂̆̒̍̏̃́̚̚̕͜ͅo̧̢̟̳̤͈͖͕̬̹͔̻͇̥͍̎͋ͩ͐̑̄ͣͣ̄̃͒̽͢c̡̯̭̰̟͉͉̰̱̣͓̜̝̤̦̲ͦ̒͛̑̐̎͆͒ͬͫ̿͗̎̅̈́̅̂ͤ̚̕͡ķ̪̰̩̘͚͛̅̀͆̌͑͘͞ͅe̢̜̺̰͓͔͓̻̒ͩ͆̅̓͑̂͢d̸̦̤̩͓̝̺͖̘̞̞̲̯̘͚̟̪̬ͮ͋̆ͬͣ͌ͮͫ̆̋͗́̍̂̊ͪͩͫ̀̚ ̶̧̧̠̺̫͈̲̹̦̞̟̞̖̳̠͉͐̍͆͆̆̓̕ͅMͤ͛ͮ̂ͬ́̆͗ͮͨ̾̉͒͋ͮ́҉̢̩̥͕̝̣͉ͅǫ̶̬̮̙͙͐̽̆ͦ̒̇̿̃ͥ͜͞͝b̷̧̯͎̗̪̳͔̮̟̯̣̰̮͂̎͒̈́̓̈́̆́͡į̧̧͍̤̱̣̥̮̠̹͕̪̮̥͈̪͇͔͎̲̣̽͋ͭ́ͣͦ͆̄ͨ̿̍̇ͦ̓͊̄ͤ̀l̶͖̲͓̖̮͚̹̪͇̰̬̫̺̲̪̣̳̹̹͋ͣͣ͛ͯ͟e̵̷̡̲̳̺͖͙͇̞̯͙̙̱͚̖̭̯͎̒ͥͫ̑͐̄̇̅̓͆̎ͧ́̀͝ͅ ̛ͨ͆ͭ̀ͨ̈ͮ͆ͧ̚͡҉̟̳̪̩͉͚̙̜̫̣͡P̡̾̎̾͐ͤ́͏̹̹̗̬̟̰̟̰̘̭̪͇̪̬h̀̈́́ͪ̑̈̇̒ͣͭ҉̶̱̝̥͎̟͚̪̩̗̮͓̯̜͈̻͚̤̲̟ő͇̜̯̲̯͍͔̭̲͕ͩ̊̆ͨͦ́̕n̎̉̏͆ͥ̂̿̎̽̉̌̊ͭ̀ͪ͐͑͗͏̳̟̟̞̲͡ẹ̴̛̫̻̯̟̻͓̅ͦͮͥͩͧ͌̿̉ͣ̉̎̄̇̿͆́̀̚,̵̡͓̫̦͉͙̜͖̫̯̬̰ͤͩ͋̚͟͠I̵̭̙̹̩͍̪̗̟̥̫͚̰͙̮̱͉̠ͫͥ͑ͥ͂͑ͦ̋̓̊̇ͫ̅̕͠͡ ̸̭͚̤̪̗̹͉̭͇̺̘̪̙̹̻̑̌͒̓̇̒̊̔̏̄ͦͧͭ͆ͨͩͦ̈̊͞ư̷̶̼̼͚͙̺̣̭ͭ̔̄̉͌̉́͌͛̽̌̎ͣ͒̚n̸͛̋ͫ̅̈́́͟҉̡̪̠͖̻̟l̶̦̦̰̞͈̖͚̥̮̮͉̰͖͕̹͈̀̍̈́̉͛̊̅ͤ̿ͣ͡ͅȯ̴̶̢͓̰̗̳̝̯͙͈̝̭̟̞̭̩̼̭̮̦̂͑́͊̐́͆̆̓͑ͩ̋͒͢c̴̯̯͖͇̭̰̖͉̭̻͂̽̈̋̎͠ͅk̢͎͚̝̯̹͇͎̫̻̠͚̦̭̖̲̱͚̻̳ͩͤ̈ͤ͌ͯ̋̏͌̀͢͞e͒̈ͥ̿̈́̍ͭ͏̸̬͈̫̻͕̤̗̙̖̘͕̰͈̝̳̪ḏ̨͉͇̗͇͓͎͊̈̂́ͩ̋́͆̎̕ ̯̙̤̱̪̓̀ͯ̑͛ͪ̕͢ṱ̸̡̛̹̰̘͚̥̩̼̰̱̾ͨ̒̉̊̍̋̓ͬͩ̈́͒̐̃́ḥ̨̧͔͉͇̮͖ͯͩ̏̈́͊̉̓̃̍ͣ̈́ͧͣ͋ͦ̒̈̈͛̀ęͪ̔ͣ̅͑͊̾̀͛̈ͥ̀͡҉̗̼̹̺͉̻̳̜̗̩̪͢ ̶̛̛̼͎̤̯͉͇̭͈̰̬̦͚̹͈̭̞̇ͫ̐ͣ̋͟͡ͅͅmͮ̓̊͌͏̷͈̙͍͚̣͍͍̖͈͔͇̰͓͓͚̗̀ͅͅo͚̳̫̰̳̹̬͚͔͕̻̹̻͕̖ͤͩͥ̓ͫ̀̐̏̋͊̍ͨ̈̄̿̕͘͞b̈ͮ̍͑͆͌͑̐̿͋ͤͨ̚͢͞҉̼̥̩͔͕̟̜̭̦̯͉̦͖i̷̐͊̈͂ͭ͗̿͌̄̇͋͐̊̐ͦ̚҉͍̻̙͙͖͙̺̳̬ļ̶̤̩͍̠̳̙̫̝̪̟ͣͭ̓̎̀̑͝ͅͅḙ̶̛̮͕̦̼̖͇̻̣̰̃̊̇͐̊̎ͦͧ͑̇̏ͦ̂ͨ́͞͠ ̶̛͛ͧ̄͋̀ͨ͌̏̽ͤͦͫ̚͏͎̙̻̭͕̱͔̫̘͔͚͇̯͔͇̣u̧̎̀̆ͮ̄̿ͦ̇͐̊̏͜͜҉̢͍̩̬̠̙͓͍̣̫s̎ͭͣ̏́̍̅̉̒̓͏̺̠̝̞̳͙̖̺̗̳͈̹̻͎̦͖͘̕͢i̛͐͛̽ͦ̔̽̂ͬ̋҉̸̢͏̝̱͎̪̦̬̥̣̙̹͚̻̣͇̙͈̣͎n̶̺͎̖̥̹̹͎͚̫̩̞̖̳̭̠̮̥̘͂̂̆̾͋ͦ͜͜͠ġ̨̡͇̤̪͕̞̤̭̤͔͈̟͉̮̹̙̪̓̃ͣ̉ͧ̑̓̉̀̓̆͂͐̓̓̒ͬͪ͝͞ͅ ̫͎͇̤͇̪͔̙̤̞͆̾̊̓̈̀̃̿̒̚͢ẗ̸ͫ̍̔͂̐̊͑̏̀ͯ̀̿̈́́̈̅̈̚͟҉̺̻̜̤͉̙̟̣̝̗̻͍̰̲̟͞͞ͅh̩̤̹ͪ̾̈́ͪ̉́̀̀͜͞ẻ̪̱̥͉̱̝̟ͭ̊͑̓̑̚͠͡͞ ̢͓̺̳̟̪̦̥̞̻̬̄ͯ̉ͮ̒̋̚̚̕͜Ṷ̦̬̠̋͂͗̊ͩͨͦ̕͢͢ͅͅņ̣̥̬̮̞̼̫͓̞̗̞̱̹͇͚̉ͮ͗͋̊ͣ͊͝l̴̃͛͛͂ͯ̍̇͏̙̞̤̤̯̞̖̬ͅö̹͚͙̙͚̺͕̪͚̦̠͙́̂̾͑͒̉͐̏ͫͨͤ̓ͮ͋̓ͭ̕c͛̊͆ͫͮͦ͊ͮ͌̂̑̇̑͞͏͏͏̷̩͎̤͎͉̻̥̰͈͈̮͎̹̜͖̭k̛̰̪̣̤̠͓̼͔̫̼̜̱̮͙͔̥̣͈ͩ̓ͦͣ̋̊̾̑͌͆͑͑͆ͬ͑͗͂̑̇͘̕͜͝ ̡̆̀̾ͬ̾̾ͭ̃̿̉̊҉̵̢͕͕̟̳̼͇͖̫̫̜͉̯̜͎̠͕ć̸̨̛̰̮̖̳͍͈̤̦̝͋͛̽̇̊̉̑̅ͦ͊͆ͨ̈ͬ̉oͥ̓͊̄͐͑̀̕͏̜̻̥̥̯̭͚̭̪̰͍̦͕̮̯̬͢d̷͓̲̞̘̭͔͖͈̠̳̟͎̪̳̾͂͗͗ͤ͒́͑̄̽͌͢͢͠ͅeͮ͋ͨ͆̑̓͆̅̓ͥ̀̇ͭͯ͆̚̚͏̴̴̥͖̟̟̭͜͟ ̧̗̥͎̮̜̳͈̘̭͙̮͔̜̺͈͈ͤ̃̈͐ͧͧ̈́́p̷̈́̅͆̇̉ͮͬ́͌ͥ̄̇̍ͨͯ͢͏҉̩̱̩̼͖͚̞̘͚̦̝͚ù̡̘̥̹͎̮͚̩̹̖̩̟̯ͪͮ̂̔̿̒͒ͯͬ͊̔̓͋̊͢rͦ̆͋̾̿̾ͪ̂ͪͣ̎̐̊͐ͬ̋̌̎͜͏͏̱̹̬̯̗̳̜̘͚̬͎͇̱̟͓̤̖̟c̨͚̞̣̯̦͔͚̋̋ͨ͑̀̑́̂͐̍̓̉ͤ̂̽̚̚ḣ̸̶̡̻̦͔̫̟̦̜̦͈ͤ̌ͤͥ̐̓ͫ̿̾̈ͨ́͞a̽̿̔͋̄̀̌̒̈́́̐͗҉͕̖̬ͅs̷̡̡̩̱̻̮̹̝̼͓͍̮̝̪͓ͧ̉̽̃ͦͨ̋̉̏͢ͅe̷̡̛͙̯͔̣̯̯̔ͦ̈ͩ̔̅̍̄ͤͤ͛ͭ͛̓d̊̉̎ͤ͋͒͒̑ͫ̀̆̃̐̈́̚͏̴̵͔̱̼̙̘͙̭͙̯̳̩̟̘̠̣̰̯̀͡ͅ ͂̐̓͗̈͐͑̌̍ͧ̍̀҉͙̻̲̗̦̣͕̠̪͔̰̣̗̠̳͚a̧̮̘̜̙̹̱̥̦͉̹̖̜ͣͥ̇̄̔̀t̃̏̉ͧ̈́ͬ̓́̋ͪ͋̊͋͊ͩ̿ͭ͛̇҉̟͉̲̱͈̝̥̗̟̬̺̦̖̩ ̬̺̘̲͇͚̩͚͍̩͍͎̯̙͙̺͔͇ͯ͛ͧͯ̇͊̾͋̇ͪ̋̄͡ͅh̵̵͚̺͓͔̦͖͎͓̜̹̼͙̖̺͑ͧͭ͊̒̂͛͜͡ͅț̸͎̳̬̣̻͎̞̬̟͚̳̹̼̟͉͑̊ͧ̐͒͌̌̽́ͅt̢̳̝̰̹̗̫͓͓̱͇̠ͨ̈ͨͮ͂̇̄ͯ̋́͂ͦͬͬͭͦ̊ͥ̈́͡p̴̨ͬ̎͆͛̓̅̋̇ͧͩ͗̓͜͢҉͚̤͈͙̭̘̠̤:̵̢̻͍̜̜͂̔̿́̓ͧ͐ͮ͐̍̋ͤ͗͐̎̋̀/̵̧̹̖̪̦̥̪͚̹̼̠̖͖̼ͥͯ͌̔ͣ̽̒ͣ̎̅́͆̉̓ͬ͑ͮ̚ͅ/̴̵̨̢͔̼͔̪͖͇̍͐́͆͛ͥͯ̐̅͗̉̾̚w̵͓͍̜̰̣͖̫̪͖̬̯̖͇̻͎̜͒͒̐́͆͝w̷̵̛͖̫̞̜̥̜͙͈̹̩͓̗̼̱̲̻̬̗̓́͑ͣ̐́ͩ̉ͨ͋ͬ͟ͅẅ̸̡̛̯̹̲͕̭̩̜̯͙̘̺́ͨ̈́̉̏͌̿̔͊̏̅̓͋͂̊̉ͨͤ̕.̵̛̲̮̥͎ͪͧͤ͋ͧͮ̀͗̎̇͛̚͘͞w̧̽̎̂̌̒̂̃̑̈͏̗̯̜̪̭̜̻̭̺̥͘i̛̺͍͖̝͕̩ͨ͒̑̈́̈́͌͛ͥͨ͗͞͞ͅĉ͚̼̖̜̫̳̗̻̠͔̩ͭ͋̓͒͌͑ͭͧͯͮ̀͢͜͢ͅk̅̅̃͗͒̍ͨ̉̐ͩ̌̔͒̊ͥ̅̽҉̶̢̼̠̩͕̠͚̤ę̷̌͌͂̓̍̈̍̓͒ͩ̿̿͗̇̂ͧ̆͏̹̥̣̮͖̱͔d̑́̾̌̂̌̾̈́ͭͯ̉̈́̆ͪͪ̇̄̇̐҉̗̱̲̮̖͇̜̤̀͘͟ų͔̺̹̬͉̤̺͖͖͎̄ͪ͐͑ͫ͊͋͑̋ͨ͒̋͆̓̕͟͠͝n̴̡̰̩̺̘̣̖̳̟̱͎̋̑ͬͬ͂ͯͤ͜͡͝ĺ̷̨͊̉ͦ̇̓͌̔̈́̚͏̬̱̯o̒̍ͫ҉҉̧̡̪̺͕̻̖̗͈̪͙̮͔̟̼̟̩̠̹̣̣́c̵̵̢̨̪̮͇̲̘̺̞͓͈̙̘̤̯̞̭̥̣ͧ͋͌ͪ̀ͪͦ̑̆̑̈́̽ͦͭͥ͋̚͞ͅͅk̴̢̨͚̺͉̳̙̭̱̲͉̾ͭ̏̿͑̾̒͊.̑͌͒͛ͧ͋̊͏̺̬̜̯̰̥̼̬͘̕͟c̶͕̬̼͙͇͉͓̳̥͍͚͉͓̘̜̟̦͆̽͗ͯ͊̌̒ͤ̾̇́ͧ͋̾͟͟͞ͅǫ̴̸̛̞͇͖́́ͣͬͭ͞ͅm̨̨̲̖̬̦͙̗̘̔̈͑ͯ́ͧͤ̿̇̎̈̏̀/̷̨̡̨̨̪͉̪͚͖͔̮̖̞̟̳̳͍͙̺̪̗̏̑̈́ͪ̈̔͒̓ͥ̋̂́̔ͮu̶̸͇̣̤̬̭̠̤̲̼̗̰̣̤̼͇̰̻̾̂͂ͥͫ͘͝n̤̺̞̙̥̘̱͈̖̘͎̭͖̯̝̜̪̹̅ͥ̋̔͛͋̏̃̅̑͢͝l̇ͣ̏̆ͨͩ̔ͬͩ̈̓͞͏̶̪̭͖̰̗͍͙̣̹͕̲̠͎͕͙̘́͟ͅo̐̋ͪ͋̈́ͨ̋͂҉̢̭͎̮̬̲̗̟̀̀c̡͖͕͉͖̝̱̼̪̣̱̺̤̱̼͚̪̺̩͛̄ͮ̈̽ͅķ̝̟̩̤͖͖̰̜͈̀͊͑ͩ̃̀̀̚͟ͅͅ-̒̾ͫ͒͝҉̴͕̺͔͓̫͉̙͇̀͡ͅy̢̩͇͓̪͕̜̅ͣ̋́̆̇̿̔̏͂̈ͫͣ̏̋̏̃͜͞ǫ̦̮̝̭̤̰̯̻͚̺͙̮ͪ̆̒̍̋͋ͧͭ͟ư̬̩̰̼̋̈́͌͊́͠͡r̵̡̛͈̮͔̲̮̬͍͇̣̯̳̣̣̪ͫ͂͑̐̈͌̽͊̄͢͟ͅ-̞̣̼̰̜͍̱̟̞͊̈́̇͂ͨ̇̓ͦͫͥ̃́̕͠ͅͅp̵̡͎̝͔̙̰͖̻̮ͩ̓ͦͪ̓ͯ͋̎̈ͥ̚͡h̛̫̜̩̝̠͇̗̼̮̻̫͌̓̆̽ͧ͑̓͆̏͑͒ͫ̚͘͘ͅͅo̡ͮ̈̈́̃̅̊ͤ̓͑̽ͦ͂ͦ̑̆̾͆̑͟͏̝͎̼̯̪̲̤̠̘̤͎͖̥͔͚͓͔n̷̵̥̖̤͕̺̥̩̩̜̒͗̾ͧ̾ͭ͐̋̀̊͘͞e̵̩͔̫̙̟͉̲͌ͪ̑̌ͬ̏̎͋̍ͤ͝/̉͆̐͆̍̾ͨ҉̕͏͚̥̪̗̙͕͉͙͚̬r̵̨͇̱̳̭̫͕̬̹̻̪ͧ̈̐̏͐͛͗̏͂̏ͩͨs̴̭̮̹̜̪̙̫̪̻͙͓͎̪̹̪̟̟̰ͫ̊͐̂̓ͣ̾̄̆͗͆ͤ̂̅̕͝1̃̎ͥ̑̽̀̓́̈̏̈ͪ͏̶̥̺̪̝͕͚͇̺̥̯͎̙́̕͜1̧̧̢̩͙̭̓͌̒̿w̨͓͎̣͎̟̻͓̯̦̪͇̻͍̘̜̘͛ͣ͐̍̓ͮ͊ͬ̾̎̐̆ͮ̅̈́̌ͤͪͤ͠p̴̴͍̩͉̱̩̞̜̖͙̣̳̮̘̭͐̓͑̉ͦͪ̑ͫ́̀͝ͅ2̢̨̰̘̟͎̲̲̦̲̤͇ͬ̏ͤͮ̾̍̃͌ͯ͗͡ͅ/̄̾̇̐҉̷̗̪͎̟̮̣̪̬̳͍̞͕̱̲̯͙̥̝̭͘͠͝ ̶̍ͤ̒ͯ͑ͫ̋͌̔͆ͧ̽͋̆̈́́͜͝͏͖̗̺͚̤̬͓͍̹̯̗͓̳̯Ň̵̩̤̰͕̋ͧͥ͋ͧ̌͌͗̃̉͑̍͘͜o̪̼̹̖ͮ̽ͬ̃ͩ̆́w̡̡̡̧̫̺͈͍̠̗̟̓̃̂̇͌̈͜ͅ ̸̤͖͈̙͔̰̯̗̿ͫ͗͒͐͆́ͮ͌̋́̕͟i̛̩̪͖̭̪̣̺̻̺̱̼̳̜̬̜ͥͮ͌͆̚͟ ̢̗̲̜̌ͣ̈́ͩ̃̓̄̇̇̕͟͜͠n̷̖̗̤̬̘̬̩̫̘̩͈͓̟͍̙̦͓͗ͨͣ̒͒̈́ͤ͑̎ͨ̿̔̈͒͜e̸̡̨̲̥̞̟͓͉̾̊ͥ̈̈ͫͩ͆e̔ͣͫ̂̍̇̿ͤͣ̄ͪ̅̎̾̓ͬͮ̀̀̚͝͏̹͈̳̦͎͓͈͈̱͍͔̪̫̳̲̬̳̰d̪͎̙̦͈̔ͭ̑ͫ͌ͤͥͯ͗ͮ̚͞͝ͅ ̧̡̰̼͔̳̣̩̻͙̩ͨ͆̾ͥ́͜L̷̥͈̙͍͔̭͙͉̮͚̬̟̐ͦ̋ͧ̽̇ͥ̅͛ͮͦ̒̿ͪͫ͊̓͘͢͞a̛͓̰͙̹̣̝̜̘͓̝̬̺ͮ̀͂̇͒͢t̷ͪͪ̈͒̓̋͗͏̛͕̮͇̰̠͚̯͎͕̩̟̬͍͎̘͉è̵̩̤̮͕̭̫̱̞̩͈̖̯̫̙̭̱͈̹̽̓ͫ̎̌̿ͬ͊̊̾̃ͩ̓͌ͮ͌̃̈͘s͎̠̖̭̪͖̯̳̑̉́ͩ͐ͨ̍͊̀͠tͪ́͛́̄̐͌̄̃͐̃̎ͦ͏̸͔̖̩̗͓̻̗͈͖̪͓̯͕̫͞ͅ ̫͓͔̤̫͚͍̱̹͉̗̼̞͓̖̏ͤ̋̆ͪ̄ͩ͒̌̑̏̔̉̃̈̀̚͟͡J́̆ͥ͋̈́ͤ̃ͨ̊̀ͣ̆̓͌ͮ̈́̈́̚҉̵̦̱͕̖̞̺̫̣͍a̡̡̺̻̩͍̬̳̞̼̩̩̙̱̋̅́͑ͯ̑̀̋̏ͧ̅̄́ͬ̊̋ͩv̵̶̢̛̥͇̘̠̹͔ͨ̽̒̿͌͌ͩ̾͢á̴̧̙͚̤͔͙͉̪͒̎̐̓̅͗ͪͫ͘͘͞ ̨̫̩͈̝̩̜̙͖̘͔͔̔ͯ̃̾͊̓̚͜͢Ĝ̸̻̪̖̰̤̰̪̰̾ͩ̓͒́͠a̷̰͙̪̙̻̻̬̐̈́̏̎ͣ̒̓̑̒̽͝͠m̶̴̝̞̞̳̟̻͇̬̟̩̗͇̲̲̭̥̫̅ͣͦͤ̇ͭͪ̊̒ͭ̊̌̓̚͟ẻ̸̙̺̗̮͙̜̩̱̗̗̇̓̀̕͢͠s̵̃̍̿͌̋̽̾͢͏̧̢̭̮̖͎̲̼̪ͅ ̅ͣ̿ͬ̆̐ͣ̕͏̸̦͇͉͚͙͢f̸̵̶̳̝͙̟͍̰̮̝͚̹̿ͤͩͨ́ͮ̒ͬ̓̊̑̄̐̿̄͟ͅő̵̵͈͓͕͖͓̼̠͓̩̙̪̼͎̱̼̦̖͋̃̅͗ͥͧ̎ͧͦ̽̀͠r̨̢̻̙͖̣̬͖̦͈̰̥̞̈ͨ̾̎ ̨͐͐ͧ̽ͥ̾͑ͨ̐̌͋́̔͑̏͆͛̚͏̴҉̞̩͉̗͕̩̻̳̣̤͈͉͓̰̜̼̺͝m̧̛͇̤̟̰̹͔̯̦̻̳̦͎̳̣̽͒ͮ͂̂̉̄͑̕̕ẏ̵̳̟̩͍̙͕̯̞̤̭̯̩̹̫͚̲ͧ̅ͭ̀͜͜͡ ̸̺̜̞̬̤͓̦̠͇͇̻̙̭̤̙̘͔̹̪͆̋ͪͨͩͦ̉̀̿̀N̛͊̿̓́ͭ͐҉̢͏̨̬͓̠͓oͧ̈́̌̈͗̎̏̌͐ͤ͑ͫ͑̒̋͘͏͝҉̝͍̙͚̙̲̭̱k̷̵̨̝̹̣͓͈͇͍̩̰̖͙̩͛ͩ̐̃̂̈́ͧ̽͛ͣ͆̆̒ͥ̍̌̆ͯ́͘ͅͅĩ̧̝͔̝̙͖̙̩̖ͭ͐̽̅ͪ͐ͅä̧̦̯̙͍̣͎̞̗̭̣́͊̾̄̉͒̕͞ͅ ̸̧̬̦̖̞͍̣̄ͥ̌̓ͧ͋͛̇̾͗̿́͘Ǹ̡͓̼̮̳͉̬̭̜̯͚̜̜͚̤̗̯̝̼̉ͨ̈ͪ̾ͭ̋ͤͪͨ̒̎ͧͥ͛̄͌͜͢9̧̖̰̖̬̹̭̮̻̘͕ͫ͐̿ͩͩͤ̇ͮ̿̅̓̎͡͝0̜͉͕̻̝̲͈̫ͭ͛ͫ͊̋ͦ͆̐ͥͤͦ͗͋̉͢0̽ͪͯ̒͌ͦ̏̎̄̆̃ͣ̃͏̴̷̨̮̼̖̮͕̙̘͍̕ͅͅ ̃͌͒ͭͣͨͤ͑ͭͩ̚҉̶̧͉͉̙̹̘̹͕̟̫̺̠̱͘͜ṕ̴̨̦̮̠̫̺͈̳̬̖̙̟̼̼̺̙͐ͫ̒l̍̈́ͦ̈́ͫ͑ͪͨ̒̽̚҉̴̨͏̵̟̗̦̱͙̘e͇̖͍̗̦̹͓̣͎̺̞͖̟͕̩̟̒̏̎ͩ̂̌̽̔̇ͧͯ͆̆̂̌͢ͅͅa̛͚̹̠̖̱̘͓͍̟̩̺̥̟͂͑ͫ́̒ͤ̊̉ͪͯ̋͛͛̎͆ͥ̀͢s̡̑͐̀̊͊̉͆͡͏̤͎̘̘͉̝͇e̷̯̱̠̠̹ͪ̋ͩͪ͋ͧ̋͑̾ͧͭ̕͞ ̨ͯ̍ͮͨ͊͗͑ͮ́͘͡͏͍͔͎̺̜̼͓̲̺h͒ͩ͂ͯ́͆ͦ̀́̀̚͘҉̢͔̥̩̳̲͖͎̥̮͕̲̣̥̳͞e̸̢͈͚̖̙̯̩͚̤̳̺̣̒͐ͯͭ͌ͮͫ͊̊̽͂͝͡ͅͅl̃̓ͭͣ̓̓̑̚҉̜̤̪̫͓̼̭͎͙͙͔̀p̸̶̸̻͇̬̺̄̊̔̑̉̅̐̋͂ͭ͌̚̚ ̵̡̨͖̖̯̠͉͙͍̳ͮ͐ͬ̇͌͆̐̊͒̏ͮ͋̃͛͌͊̏̃ͬ͟͡ͅm̧̯̟̳̘̺͈͎͙̱̘̅ͭ̈́̾̽̀̀e̔̏ͮ̃͆̿̊͂͊ͦ̇̅̇̓̽͋ͤ̚͜͏̰̼̬̦̳̯̜̪̱̣̘͉͔̗̺̫͖̤͇͢͞ ̨̧̗̲͇͍͚̙̫̖͇̉ͤͨ̒t̅̋̀̾̊̈͑ͨ҉̖̘͙̣̩̩͜ō̷̴̙͔̤̘̹̱̖̘̹̺͙̻ͯͤͪ̅̾̽͊ͮ͆͑͘͟͠ ̷̢͖̠͍̟̼̖͙͚̃̌̒̏͑ͤͤ̈̔̕͠g͔̞͎͔̮̘͓̦̥̟ͯͭ̓̔͂̍̅͐͊̍͌̓̈͛͂͗ͨ́̚̚͜ͅͅe̴̮͚̫̥͎͙̣̹̲̰̲̥͉̭͉̘͈̳ͨ͒̈́̍̈́́̓̒̽ͦ́͠͞t̡̥̙̝̯̂̔ͪ̃ͣ͑̀͘ ̥̦̺͓͓̠̹̖ͦ́͌̓̕͠ȋ̸̷͊̑̀͐̿́͐̄͞҉̰̹̖̪͇̣̦͇̖̩͎͉͔͈͎̗͔̼̤t̴͙͍̯͍̱̲̦̥̱̠̖͕ͨ̀͛͐̂͑̊̈́̓̓ͭ̊ͅ ̴̣͈͍̘̜̦͔ͮͩ͂̓ͯ͢͢ṯ̢͍̘̒ͦ̂͋̇̌̏͆ͤ̈́̾̿͑̓͜ͅhͪ̒̽̃̚҉̝̟̝͚ã̡̖̥̱͉̮͇̘͓͍͉̙̥̘ͫͮͭ͛͛̀͠͝t̸̝̫̺̥̥͇̟̘̦͔ͪ̌͌̏̄͜͞!̨͇͖͖͓͙̯̞ͫͤ̍͊͂ͩͬ͛̎̓̈ͣ͒ͯ͋ͭ̚̕͟͢ͅ!̋̓͌͐̑̈́̂ͩ̓̊ͤͩ̊͂͐͟͏͇̼̜̫̳̝̝̤͟!̬̙̝̗̝̺̓͆̇̄͑̏͛̑̆ͪ̐̒̍̚̚͜͝!̨̢̭͎͈̣͓̜͕̯̭̗͉̫̄ͩ͌́͑̾ͣ̔̓͛̊͐̈̀͋́̕!̸̶̵̼̝͓̩̝ͩ̀̓̂̆̄ͪ̔͞!ͤ͆̎͐ͨͨ͂̈͑͗͠҉̢̗̥͇͕̟!̄̓̑̋͌̂ͬ̋͑̈́͒͏̸̹̲̫̺͖̱̰̀!̶͙̤͚͍̺̯̼̦͔̮̰̮͓͈͕̭̻̤̂̒ͩ̋ͩ̓́̿ͫ͜͠͝!̴̇͗̍ͨͯ́͐̊̿̃̋̒́҉̖̰̩̬͓͙̳̫̮̼̥̥́!̷̸̟̝̳̪̝͇͔̗̦̻̠̮̹̭̄̍̂̽̀͌̔̐ͭͫ̋͆̂̀́̚I̧̛͇͕̜͖̹̟̖͔̻̯̣̰̯͔ͥ̃ͣ͛͋͊ͣ͌̍͛̔ͨͩ̉̂̽ͤ̚̚͘͘͘ ̧̛̛͓͓̲̯̻̠̝͔̞͉̰̤̖̲͉̤̄̍̓͛͛͗͌ͦͯ́̏̏̍̒ͧͬ̋ͮ͘͜ͅa̒ͦͥ̃̎̆̿͏̸̶̮̪͓̞̻͔̥̖͍̼̥̞̗̀m̤̯͕̞̻͚̩̯̳̼ͤͨͦ̿̄ͦ́ͯ̏̒ͬͥͫ͗͒͜ ͯ̈̿͑ͬ͗̃͆̔҉̸͎̫̘̟̯̠̯͘͠ų͙̪̯̙̱͔͕̙̟͈͚̼̱̰̥̃̈́̋ͦͦ͆͆ͨ̍̏ͦ̕͟͜͝ŝ̶̓̊͐̃ͪͦͣ̔͢͢͏͓̱̖͉̰̹i̙̫̝͈̠̝͇͇͍̜̲͐ͪͧ͘͠n̵̡̰͎̹̮̦̪̙̠̣̻̟̲͈͚ͥͥ̿̓̊͘͟ģ̸ͧͩ̄̎͜͏͏̩̺̪̠̦̰ ̸̛̩̳̪͕̮̗̦͎̲͎͖͖̌̃̏̉ͨ̈́̏̿ͬ̎ͣ̕̕t̴̻̪̭͍͎̬̣̖̳͇͈͎̮ͤ̓͌ͪ̏͒ͫ̎̇͐͢ͅͅȟ̶͈͖̖̭̟̜͇̣̞̜̹͎̳̫̰͐̔͆̍́̂͘̕͟e̸̶̵̡͓̗̠̬̪͊ͣ̿̌ͧ͛́̽͒̎̋̓ͦͪ͑̆ͣ͞ ̶̶̸̧̦̼͚̣̹̝̭͉͉͙̓͑̏̉́͝Nͫͭ̐̒͌́͜҉̮̻͔̳̥̮̩̜ö̴̴̫̗͔͔̫͔̫͍̗̪̪̦̱̳̺͈̰́ͭ̍ͣ̓͆̄ͦ̈́ͯ͐͛͑͊̄͂́͞ͅͅk̷̴͕̟͈͉̮͓̲̪͈̤̫̜̰̜͐͊̒ͮ͆́͝i̵̝̪̖̳͖͕͍̥̣̘̺̹̤͓̗͖͆̒ͧ̎ͯ̏̔ͧͬ̃͐̌ͯą͚͖̭͉̮̙̮͈͈̜͔̙̃̃̌̇ͪ͊̇ͫ͋͆͛͌ͪ͘͞ͅͅ ̢̻͕͕͉̞̪̦̦̘̮̜̟͂̎̓̾͆̈́̑̆̃̉ͨ̚̚͜͠͠͡Ṇ͚͎̼͐̎̒͋ͤ͑̅ͧͮͬ͐̉͐͊͛ͫ̈́̚͢ͅ9͕̯̲̝̗̱͎̠̣͍̿̄̒̎ͥͨ̈́ͨ̀ͦͪͧ͢͢ͅ0̷̴̮̩̺̆̏ͥ̃͑̑ͣͮ̈́͊͋̍̄̄̃̃͌̌͐́͘0̧̢̗͚̮̫̤̖̜̭̘͂̑̑̂ͭ̈ͤ̉ͯ̀ͣ͐ͭͩ̀͠ͅ ̵̿̑͋ͥ̐ͨͫͪ҉̵̱͙̬̜͖̪̗̫͓͈̥̩Ụ̶̶̝̖͇̅͋͆̏͋̒͆͋͟n̢͇̜̺̹̯̲̥ͧ͋̀ͦͮͭ̐̎͂ͬ̏̈̄ͮ̑́̚͠ͅḷ̴̢͉̲̘̙̫͍̟͖͖̜̬̖̉ͧ͌͒ͪͣ̇͑̍̔͂̆̒̍̏̃́̚̚̕͜ͅo̧̢̟̳̤͈͖͕̬̹͔̻͇̥͍̎͋ͩ͐̑̄ͣͣ̄̃͒̽͢c̡̯̭̰̟͉͉̰̱̣͓̜̝̤̦̲ͦ̒͛̑̐̎͆͒ͬͫ̿͗̎̅̈́̅̂ͤ̚̕͡ķ̪̰̩̘͚͛̅̀͆̌͑͘͞ͅe̢̜̺̰͓͔͓̻̒ͩ͆̅̓͑̂͢d̸̦̤̩͓̝̺͖̘̞̞̲̯̘͚̟̪̬ͮ͋̆ͬͣ͌ͮͫ̆̋͗́̍̂̊ͪͩͫ̀̚ ̶̧̧̠̺̫͈̲̹̦̞̟̞̖̳̠͉͐̍͆͆̆̓̕ͅMͤ͛ͮ̂ͬ́̆͗ͮͨ̾̉͒͋ͮ́҉̢̩̥͕̝̣͉ͅǫ̶̬̮̙͙͐̽̆ͦ̒̇̿̃ͥ͜͞͝b̷̧̯͎̗̪̳͔̮̟̯̣̰̮͂̎͒̈́̓̈́̆́͡į̧̧͍̤̱̣̥̮̠̹͕̪̮̥͈̪͇͔͎̲̣̽͋ͭ́ͣͦ͆̄ͨ̿̍̇ͦ̓͊̄ͤ̀l̶͖̲͓̖̮͚̹̪͇̰̬̫̺̲̪̣̳̹̹͋ͣͣ͛ͯ͟e̵̷̡̲̳̺͖͙͇̞̯͙̙̱͚̖̭̯͎̒ͥͫ̑͐̄̇̅̓͆̎ͧ́̀͝ͅ ̛ͨ͆ͭ̀ͨ̈ͮ͆ͧ̚͡҉̟̳̪̩͉͚̙̜̫̣͡P̡̾̎̾͐ͤ́͏̹̹̗̬̟̰̟̰̘̭̪͇̪̬h̀̈́́ͪ̑̈̇̒ͣͭ҉̶̱̝̥͎̟͚̪̩̗̮͓̯̜͈̻͚̤̲̟ő͇̜̯̲̯͍͔̭̲͕ͩ̊̆ͨͦ́̕n̎̉̏͆ͥ̂̿̎̽̉̌̊ͭ̀ͪ͐͑͗͏̳̟̟̞̲͡ẹ̴̛̫̻̯̟̻͓̅ͦͮͥͩͧ͌̿̉ͣ̉̎̄̇̿͆́̀̚,̵̡͓̫̦͉͙̜͖̫̯̬̰ͤͩ͋̚͟͠I̵̭̙̹̩͍̪̗̟̥̫͚̰͙̮̱͉̠ͫͥ͑ͥ͂͑ͦ̋̓̊̇ͫ̅̕͠͡ ̸̭͚̤̪̗̹͉̭͇̺̘̪̙̹̻̑̌͒̓̇̒̊̔̏̄ͦͧͭ͆ͨͩͦ̈̊͞ư̷̶̼̼͚͙̺̣̭ͭ̔̄̉͌̉́͌͛̽̌̎ͣ͒̚n̸͛̋ͫ̅̈́́͟҉̡̪̠͖̻̟l̶̦̦̰̞͈̖͚̥̮̮͉̰͖͕̹͈̀̍̈́̉͛̊̅ͤ̿ͣ͡ͅȯ̴̶̢͓̰̗̳̝̯͙͈̝̭̟̞̭̩̼̭̮̦̂͑́͊̐́͆̆̓͑ͩ̋͒͢c̴̯̯͖͇̭̰̖͉̭̻͂̽̈̋̎͠ͅk̢͎͚̝̯̹͇͎̫̻̠͚̦̭̖̲̱͚̻̳ͩͤ̈ͤ͌ͯ̋̏͌̀͢͞e͒̈ͥ̿̈́̍ͭ͏̸̬͈̫̻͕̤̗̙̖̘͕̰͈̝̳̪ḏ̨͉͇̗͇͓͎͊̈̂́ͩ̋́͆̎̕ ̯̙̤̱̪̓̀ͯ̑͛ͪ̕͢ṱ̸̡̛̹̰̘͚̥̩̼̰̱̾ͨ̒̉̊̍̋̓ͬͩ̈́͒̐̃́ḥ̨̧͔͉͇̮͖ͯͩ̏̈́͊̉̓̃̍ͣ̈́ͧͣ͋ͦ̒̈̈͛̀ęͪ̔ͣ̅͑͊̾̀͛̈ͥ̀͡҉̗̼̹̺͉̻̳̜̗̩̪͢ ̶̛̛̼͎̤̯͉͇̭͈̰̬̦͚̹͈̭̞̇ͫ̐ͣ̋͟͡ͅͅmͮ̓̊͌͏̷͈̙͍͚̣͍͍̖͈͔͇̰͓͓͚̗̀ͅͅo͚̳̫̰̳̹̬͚͔͕̻̹̻͕̖ͤͩͥ̓ͫ̀̐̏̋͊̍ͨ̈̄̿̕͘͞b̈ͮ̍͑͆͌͑̐̿͋ͤͨ̚͢͞҉̼̥̩͔͕̟̜̭̦̯͉̦͖i̷̐͊̈͂ͭ͗̿͌̄̇͋͐̊̐ͦ̚҉͍̻̙͙͖͙̺̳̬ļ̶̤̩͍̠̳̙̫̝̪̟ͣͭ̓̎̀̑͝ͅͅḙ̶̛̮͕̦̼̖͇̻̣̰̃̊̇͐̊̎ͦͧ͑̇̏ͦ̂ͨ́͞͠ ̶̛͛ͧ̄͋̀ͨ͌̏̽ͤͦͫ̚͏͎̙̻̭͕̱͔̫̘͔͚͇̯͔͇̣u̧̎̀̆ͮ̄̿ͦ̇͐̊̏͜͜҉̢͍̩̬̠̙͓͍̣̫s̎ͭͣ̏́̍̅̉̒̓͏̺̠̝̞̳͙̖̺̗̳͈̹̻͎̦͖͘̕͢i̛͐͛̽ͦ̔̽̂ͬ̋҉̸̢͏̝̱͎̪̦̬̥̣̙̹͚̻̣͇̙͈̣͎n̶̺͎̖̥̹̹͎͚̫̩̞̖̳̭̠̮̥̘͂̂̆̾͋ͦ͜͜͠ġ̨̡͇̤̪͕̞̤̭̤͔͈̟͉̮̹̙̪̓̃ͣ̉ͧ̑̓̉̀̓̆͂͐̓̓̒ͬͪ͝͞ͅ ̫͎͇̤͇̪͔̙̤̞͆̾̊̓̈̀̃̿̒̚͢ẗ̸ͫ̍̔͂̐̊͑̏̀ͯ̀̿̈́́̈̅̈̚͟҉̺̻̜̤͉̙̟̣̝̗̻͍̰̲̟͞͞ͅh̩̤̹ͪ̾̈́ͪ̉́̀̀͜͞ẻ̪̱̥͉̱̝̟ͭ̊͑̓̑̚͠͡͞ ̢͓̺̳̟̪̦̥̞̻̬̄ͯ̉ͮ̒̋̚̚̕͜Ṷ̦̬̠̋͂͗̊ͩͨͦ̕͢͢ͅͅņ̣̥̬̮̞̼̫͓̞̗̞̱̹͇͚̉ͮ͗͋̊ͣ͊͝l̴̃͛͛͂ͯ̍̇͏̙̞̤̤̯̞̖̬ͅö̹͚͙̙͚̺͕̪͚̦̠͙́̂̾͑͒̉͐̏ͫͨͤ̓ͮ͋̓ͭ̕c͛̊͆ͫͮͦ͊ͮ͌̂̑̇̑͞͏͏͏̷̩͎̤͎͉̻̥̰͈͈̮͎̹̜͖̭k̛̰̪̣̤̠͓̼͔̫̼̜̱̮͙͔̥̣͈ͩ̓ͦͣ̋̊̾̑͌͆͑͑͆ͬ͑͗͂̑̇͘̕͜͝ ̡̆̀̾ͬ̾̾ͭ̃̿̉̊҉̵̢͕͕̟̳̼͇͖̫̫̜͉̯̜͎̠͕ć̸̨̛̰̮̖̳͍͈̤̦̝͋͛̽̇̊̉̑̅ͦ͊͆ͨ̈ͬ̉oͥ̓͊̄͐͑̀̕͏̜̻̥̥̯̭͚̭̪̰͍̦͕̮̯̬͢d̷͓̲̞̘̭͔͖͈̠̳̟͎̪̳̾͂͗͗ͤ͒́͑̄̽͌͢͢͠ͅeͮ͋ͨ͆̑̓͆̅̓ͥ̀̇ͭͯ͆̚̚͏̴̴̥͖̟̟̭͜͟ ̧̗̥͎̮̜̳͈̘̭͙̮͔̜̺͈͈ͤ̃̈͐ͧͧ̈́́p̷̈́̅͆̇̉ͮͬ́͌ͥ̄̇̍ͨͯ͢͏҉̩̱̩̼͖͚̞̘͚̦̝͚ù̡̘̥̹͎̮͚̩̹̖̩̟̯ͪͮ̂̔̿̒͒ͯͬ͊̔̓͋̊͢rͦ̆͋̾̿̾ͪ̂ͪͣ̎̐̊͐ͬ̋̌̎͜͏͏̱̹̬̯̗̳̜̘͚̬͎͇̱̟͓̤̖̟c̨͚̞̣̯̦͔͚̋̋ͨ͑̀̑́̂͐̍̓̉ͤ̂̽̚̚ḣ̸̶̡̻̦͔̫̟̦̜̦͈ͤ̌ͤͥ̐̓ͫ̿̾̈ͨ́͞a̽̿̔͋̄̀̌̒̈́́̐͗҉͕̖̬ͅs̷̡̡̩̱̻̮̹̝̼͓͍̮̝̪͓ͧ̉̽̃ͦͨ̋̉̏͢ͅe̷̡̛͙̯͔̣̯̯̔ͦ̈ͩ̔̅̍̄ͤͤ͛ͭ͛̓d̊̉̎ͤ͋͒͒̑ͫ̀̆̃̐̈́̚͏̴̵͔̱̼̙̘͙̭͙̯̳̩̟̘̠̣̰̯̀͡ͅ ͂̐̓͗̈͐͑̌̍ͧ̍̀҉͙̻̲̗̦̣͕̠̪͔̰̣̗̠̳͚a̧̮̘̜̙̹̱̥̦͉̹̖̜ͣͥ̇̄̔̀t̃̏̉ͧ̈́ͬ̓́̋ͪ͋̊͋͊ͩ̿ͭ͛̇҉̟͉̲̱͈̝̥̗̟̬̺̦̖̩ ̬̺̘̲͇͚̩͚͍̩͍͎̯̙͙̺͔͇ͯ͛ͧͯ̇͊̾͋̇ͪ̋̄͡ͅh̵̵͚̺͓͔̦͖͎͓̜̹̼͙̖̺͑ͧͭ͊̒̂͛͜͡ͅț̸͎̳̬̣̻͎̞̬̟͚̳̹̼̟͉͑̊ͧ̐͒͌̌̽́ͅt̢̳̝̰̹̗̫͓͓̱͇̠ͨ̈ͨͮ͂̇̄ͯ̋́͂ͦͬͬͭͦ̊ͥ̈́͡p̴̨ͬ̎͆͛̓̅̋̇ͧͩ͗̓͜͢҉͚̤͈͙̭̘̠̤:̵̢̻͍̜̜͂̔̿́̓ͧ͐ͮ͐̍̋ͤ͗͐̎̋̀/̵̧̹̖̪̦̥̪͚̹̼̠̖͖̼ͥͯ͌̔ͣ̽̒ͣ̎̅́͆̉̓ͬ͑ͮ̚ͅ/̴̵̨̢͔̼͔̪͖͇̍͐́͆͛ͥͯ̐̅͗̉̾̚w̵͓͍̜̰̣͖̫̪͖̬̯̖͇̻͎̜͒͒̐́͆͝w̷̵̛͖̫̞̜̥̜͙͈̹̩͓̗̼̱̲̻̬̗̓́͑ͣ̐́ͩ̉ͨ͋ͬ͟ͅẅ̸̡̛̯̹̲͕̭̩̜̯͙̘̺́ͨ̈́̉̏͌̿̔͊̏̅̓͋͂̊̉ͨͤ̕.̵̛̲̮̥͎ͪͧͤ͋ͧͮ̀͗̎̇͛̚͘͞w̧̽̎̂̌̒̂̃̑̈͏̗̯̜̪̭̜̻̭̺̥͘i̛̺͍͖̝͕̩ͨ͒̑̈́̈́͌͛ͥͨ͗͞͞ͅĉ͚̼̖̜̫̳̗̻̠͔̩ͭ͋̓͒͌͑ͭͧͯͮ̀͢͜͢ͅk̅̅̃͗͒̍ͨ̉̐ͩ̌̔͒̊ͥ̅̽҉̶̢̼̠̩͕̠͚̤ę̷̌͌͂̓̍̈̍̓͒ͩ̿̿͗̇̂ͧ̆͏̹̥̣̮͖̱͔d̑́̾̌̂̌̾̈́ͭͯ̉̈́̆ͪͪ̇̄̇̐҉̗̱̲̮̖͇̜̤̀͘͟ų͔̺̹̬͉̤̺͖͖͎̄ͪ͐͑ͫ͊͋͑̋ͨ͒̋͆̓̕͟͠͝n̴̡̰̩̺̘̣̖̳̟̱͎̋̑ͬͬ͂ͯͤ͜͡͝ĺ̷̨͊̉ͦ̇̓͌̔̈́̚͏̬̱̯o̒̍ͫ҉҉̧̡̪̺͕̻̖̗͈̪͙̮͔̟̼̟̩̠̹̣̣́c̵̵̢̨̪̮͇̲̘̺̞͓͈̙̘̤̯̞̭̥̣ͧ͋͌ͪ̀ͪͦ̑̆̑̈́̽ͦͭͥ͋̚͞ͅͅk̴̢̨͚̺͉̳̙̭̱̲͉̾ͭ̏̿͑̾̒͊.̑͌͒͛ͧ͋̊͏̺̬̜̯̰̥̼̬͘̕͟c̶͕̬̼͙͇͉͓̳̥͍͚͉͓̘̜̟̦͆̽͗ͯ͊̌̒ͤ̾̇́ͧ͋̾͟͟͞ͅǫ̴̸̛̞͇͖́́ͣͬͭ͞ͅm̨̨̲̖̬̦͙̗̘̔̈͑ͯ́ͧͤ̿̇̎̈̏̀/̷̨̡̨̨̪͉̪͚͖͔̮̖̞̟̳̳͍͙̺̪̗̏̑̈́ͪ̈̔͒̓ͥ̋̂́̔ͮu̶̸͇̣̤̬̭̠̤̲̼̗̰̣̤̼͇̰̻̾̂͂ͥͫ͘͝n̤̺̞̙̥̘̱͈̖̘͎̭͖̯̝̜̪̹̅ͥ̋̔͛͋̏̃̅̑͢͝l̇ͣ̏̆ͨͩ̔ͬͩ̈̓͞͏̶̪̭͖̰̗͍͙̣̹͕̲̠͎͕͙̘́͟ͅo̐̋ͪ͋̈́ͨ̋͂҉̢̭͎̮̬̲̗̟̀̀c̡͖͕͉͖̝̱̼̪̣̱̺̤̱̼͚̪̺̩͛̄ͮ̈̽ͅķ̝̟̩̤͖͖̰̜͈̀͊͑ͩ̃̀̀̚͟ͅͅ-̒̾ͫ͒͝҉̴͕̺͔͓̫͉̙͇̀͡ͅy̢̩͇͓̪͕̜̅ͣ̋́̆̇̿̔̏͂̈ͫͣ̏̋̏̃͜͞ǫ̦̮̝̭̤̰̯̻͚̺͙̮ͪ̆̒̍̋͋ͧͭ͟ư̬̩̰̼̋̈́͌͊́͠͡r̵̡̛͈̮͔̲̮̬͍͇̣̯̳̣̣̪ͫ͂͑̐̈͌̽͊̄͢͟ͅ-̞̣̼̰̜͍̱̟̞͊̈́̇͂ͨ̇̓ͦͫͥ̃́̕͠ͅͅp̵̡͎̝͔̙̰͖̻̮ͩ̓ͦͪ̓ͯ͋̎̈ͥ̚͡h̛̫̜̩̝̠͇̗̼̮̻̫͌̓̆̽ͧ͑̓͆̏͑͒ͫ̚͘͘ͅͅo̡ͮ̈̈́̃̅̊ͤ̓͑̽ͦ͂ͦ̑̆̾͆̑͟͏̝͎̼̯̪̲̤̠̘̤͎͖̥͔͚͓͔n̷̵̥̖̤͕̺̥̩̩̜̒͗̾ͧ̾ͭ͐̋̀̊͘͞e̵̩͔̫̙̟͉̲͌ͪ̑̌ͬ̏̎͋̍ͤ͝/̉͆̐͆̍̾ͨ҉̕͏͚̥̪̗̙͕͉͙͚̬r̵̨͇̱̳̭̫͕̬̹̻̪ͧ̈̐̏͐͛͗̏͂̏ͩͨs̴̭̮̹̜̪̙̫̪̻͙͓͎̪̹̪̟̟̰ͫ̊͐̂̓ͣ̾̄̆͗͆ͤ̂̅̕͝1̃̎ͥ̑̽̀̓́̈̏̈ͪ͏̶̥̺̪̝͕͚͇̺̥̯͎̙́̕͜1̧̧̢̩͙̭̓͌̒̿w̨͓͎̣͎̟̻͓̯̦̪͇̻͍̘̜̘͛ͣ͐̍̓ͮ͊ͬ̾̎̐̆ͮ̅̈́̌ͤͪͤ͠p̴̴͍̩͉̱̩̞̜̖͙̣̳̮̘̭͐̓͑̉ͦͪ̑ͫ́̀͝ͅ2̢̨̰̘̟͎̲̲̦̲̤͇ͬ̏ͤͮ̾̍̃͌ͯ͗͡ͅ/̄̾̇̐҉̷̗̪͎̟̮̣̪̬̳͍̞͕̱̲̯͙̥̝̭͘͠͝ ̶̍ͤ̒ͯ͑ͫ̋͌̔͆ͧ̽͋̆̈́́͜͝͏͖̗̺͚̤̬͓͍̹̯̗͓̳̯Ň̵̩̤̰͕̋ͧͥ͋ͧ̌͌͗̃̉͑̍͘͜o̪̼̹̖ͮ̽ͬ̃ͩ̆́w̡̡̡̧̫̺͈͍̠̗̟̓̃̂̇͌̈͜ͅ ̸̤͖͈̙͔̰̯̗̿ͫ͗͒͐͆́ͮ͌̋́̕͟i̛̩̪͖̭̪̣̺̻̺̱̼̳̜̬̜ͥͮ͌͆̚͟ ̢̗̲̜̌ͣ̈́ͩ̃̓̄̇̇̕͟͜͠n̷̖̗̤̬̘̬̩̫̘̩͈͓̟͍̙̦͓͗ͨͣ̒͒̈́ͤ͑̎ͨ̿̔̈͒͜e̸̡̨̲̥̞̟͓͉̾̊ͥ̈̈ͫͩ͆e̔ͣͫ̂̍̇̿ͤͣ̄ͪ̅̎̾̓ͬͮ̀̀̚͝͏̹͈̳̦͎͓͈͈̱͍͔̪̫̳̲̬̳̰d̪͎̙̦͈̔ͭ̑ͫ͌ͤͥͯ͗ͮ̚͞͝ͅ ̧̡̰̼͔̳̣̩̻͙̩ͨ͆̾ͥ́͜L̷̥͈̙͍͔̭͙͉̮͚̬̟̐ͦ̋ͧ̽̇ͥ̅͛ͮͦ̒̿ͪͫ͊̓͘͢͞a̛͓̰͙̹̣̝̜̘͓̝̬̺ͮ̀͂̇͒͢t̷ͪͪ̈͒̓̋͗͏̛͕̮͇̰̠͚̯͎͕̩̟̬͍͎̘͉è̵̩̤̮͕̭̫̱̞̩͈̖̯̫̙̭̱͈̹̽̓ͫ̎̌̿ͬ͊̊̾̃ͩ̓͌ͮ͌̃̈͘s͎̠̖̭̪͖̯̳̑̉́ͩ͐ͨ̍͊̀͠tͪ́͛́̄̐͌̄̃͐̃̎ͦ͏̸͔̖̩̗͓̻̗͈͖̪͓̯͕̫͞ͅ ̫͓͔̤̫͚͍̱̹͉̗̼̞͓̖̏ͤ̋̆ͪ̄ͩ͒̌̑̏̔̉̃̈̀̚͟͡J́̆ͥ͋̈́ͤ̃ͨ̊̀ͣ̆̓͌ͮ̈́̈́̚҉̵̦̱͕̖̞̺̫̣͍a̡̡̺̻̩͍̬̳̞̼̩̩̙̱̋̅́͑ͯ̑̀̋̏ͧ̅̄́ͬ̊̋ͩv̵̶̢̛̥͇̘̠̹͔ͨ̽̒̿͌͌ͩ̾͢á̴̧̙͚̤͔͙͉̪͒̎̐̓̅͗ͪͫ͘͘͞ ̨̫̩͈̝̩̜̙͖̘͔͔̔ͯ̃̾͊̓̚͜͢Ĝ̸̻̪̖̰̤̰̪̰̾ͩ̓͒́͠a̷̰͙̪̙̻̻̬̐̈́̏̎ͣ̒̓̑̒̽͝͠m̶̴̝̞̞̳̟̻͇̬̟̩̗͇̲̲̭̥̫̅ͣͦͤ̇ͭͪ̊̒ͭ̊̌̓̚͟ẻ̸̙̺̗̮͙̜̩̱̗̗̇̓̀̕͢͠s̵̃̍̿͌̋̽̾͢͏̧̢̭̮̖͎̲̼̪ͅ ̅ͣ̿ͬ̆̐ͣ̕͏̸̦͇͉͚͙͢f̸̵̶̳̝͙̟͍̰̮̝͚̹̿ͤͩͨ́ͮ̒ͬ̓̊̑̄̐̿̄͟ͅő̵̵͈͓͕͖͓̼̠͓̩̙̪̼͎̱̼̦̖͋̃̅͗ͥͧ̎ͧͦ̽̀͠r̨̢̻̙͖̣̬͖̦͈̰̥̞̈ͨ̾̎ ̨͐͐ͧ̽ͥ̾͑ͨ̐̌͋́̔͑̏͆͛̚͏̴҉̞̩͉̗͕̩̻̳̣̤͈͉͓̰̜̼̺͝m̧̛͇̤̟̰̹͔̯̦̻̳̦͎̳̣̽͒ͮ͂̂̉̄͑̕̕ẏ̵̳̟̩͍̙͕̯̞̤̭̯̩̹̫͚̲ͧ̅ͭ̀͜͜͡ ̸̺̜̞̬̤͓̦̠͇͇̻̙̭̤̙̘͔̹̪͆̋ͪͨͩͦ̉̀̿̀N̛͊̿̓́ͭ͐҉̢͏̨̬͓̠͓oͧ̈́̌̈͗̎̏̌͐ͤ͑ͫ͑̒̋͘͏͝҉̝͍̙͚̙̲̭̱k̷̵̨̝̹̣͓͈͇͍̩̰̖͙̩͛ͩ̐̃̂̈́ͧ̽͛ͣ͆̆̒ͥ̍̌̆ͯ́͘ͅͅĩ̧̝͔̝̙͖̙̩̖ͭ͐̽̅ͪ͐ͅä̧̦̯̙͍̣͎̞̗̭̣́͊̾̄̉͒̕͞ͅ ̸̧̬̦̖̞͍̣̄ͥ̌̓ͧ͋͛̇̾͗̿́͘Ǹ̡͓̼̮̳͉̬̭̜̯͚̜̜͚̤̗̯̝̼̉ͨ̈ͪ̾ͭ̋ͤͪͨ̒̎ͧͥ͛̄͌͜͢9̧̖̰̖̬̹̭̮̻̘͕ͫ͐̿ͩͩͤ̇ͮ̿̅̓̎͡͝0̜͉͕̻̝̲͈̫ͭ͛ͫ͊̋ͦ͆̐ͥͤͦ͗͋̉͢0̽ͪͯ̒͌ͦ̏̎̄̆̃ͣ̃͏̴̷̨̮̼̖̮͕̙̘͍̕ͅͅ ̃͌͒ͭͣͨͤ͑ͭͩ̚҉̶̧͉͉̙̹̘̹͕̟̫̺̠̱͘͜ṕ̴̨̦̮̠̫̺͈̳̬̖̙̟̼̼̺̙͐ͫ̒l̍̈́ͦ̈́ͫ͑ͪͨ̒̽̚҉̴̨͏̵̟̗̦̱͙̘e͇̖͍̗̦̹͓̣͎̺̞͖̟͕̩̟̒̏̎ͩ̂̌̽̔̇ͧͯ͆̆̂̌͢ͅͅa̛͚̹̠̖̱̘͓͍̟̩̺̥̟͂͑ͫ́̒ͤ̊̉ͪͯ̋͛͛̎͆ͥ̀͢s̡̑͐̀̊͊̉͆͡͏̤͎̘̘͉̝͇e̷̯̱̠̠̹ͪ̋ͩͪ͋ͧ̋͑̾ͧͭ̕͞ ̨ͯ̍ͮͨ͊͗͑ͮ́͘͡͏͍͔͎̺̜̼͓̲̺h͒ͩ͂ͯ́͆ͦ̀́̀̚͘҉̢͔̥̩̳̲͖͎̥̮͕̲̣̥̳͞e̸̢͈͚̖̙̯̩͚̤̳̺̣̒͐ͯͭ͌ͮͫ͊̊̽͂͝͡ͅͅl̃̓ͭͣ̓̓̑̚҉̜̤̪̫͓̼̭͎͙͙͔̀p̸̶̸̻͇̬̺̄̊̔̑̉̅̐̋͂ͭ͌̚̚ ̵̡̨͖̖̯̠͉͙͍̳ͮ͐ͬ̇͌͆̐̊͒̏ͮ͋̃͛͌͊̏̃ͬ͟͡ͅm̧̯̟̳̘̺͈͎͙̱̘̅ͭ̈́̾̽̀̀e̔̏ͮ̃͆̿̊͂͊ͦ̇̅̇̓̽͋ͤ̚͜͏̰̼̬̦̳̯̜̪̱̣̘͉͔̗̺̫͖̤͇͢͞ ̨̧̗̲͇͍͚̙̫̖͇̉ͤͨ̒t̅̋̀̾̊̈͑ͨ҉̖̘͙̣̩̩͜ō̷̴̙͔̤̘̹̱̖̘̹̺͙̻ͯͤͪ̅̾̽͊ͮ͆͑͘͟͠ ̷̢͖̠͍̟̼̖͙͚̃̌̒̏͑ͤͤ̈̔̕͠g͔̞͎͔̮̘͓̦̥̟ͯͭ̓̔͂̍̅͐͊̍͌̓̈͛͂͗ͨ́̚̚͜ͅͅe̴̮͚̫̥͎͙̣̹̲̰̲̥͉̭͉̘͈̳ͨ͒̈́̍̈́́̓̒̽ͦ́͠͞t̡̥̙̝̯̂̔ͪ̃ͣ͑̀͘ ̥̦̺͓͓̠̹̖ͦ́͌̓̕͠ȋ̸̷͊̑̀͐̿́͐̄͞҉̰̹̖̪͇̣̦͇̖̩͎͉͔͈͎̗͔̼̤t̴͙͍̯͍̱̲̦̥̱̠̖͕ͨ̀͛͐̂͑̊̈́̓̓ͭ̊ͅ ̴̣͈͍̘̜̦͔ͮͩ͂̓ͯ͢͢ṯ̢͍̘̒ͦ̂͋̇̌̏͆ͤ̈́̾̿͑̓͜ͅhͪ̒̽̃̚҉̝̟̝͚ã̡̖̥̱͉̮͇̘͓͍͉̙̥̘ͫͮͭ͛͛̀͠͝t̸̝̫̺̥̥͇̟̘̦͔ͪ̌͌̏̄͜͞!̨͇͖͖͓͙̯̞ͫͤ̍͊͂ͩͬ͛̎̓̈ͣ͒ͯ͋ͭ̚̕͟͢ͅ!̋̓͌͐̑̈́̂ͩ̓̊ͤͩ̊͂͐͟͏͇̼̜̫̳̝̝̤͟!̬̙̝̗̝̺̓͆̇̄͑̏͛̑̆ͪ̐̒̍̚̚͜͝!̨̢̭͎͈̣͓̜͕̯̭̗͉̫̄ͩ͌́͑̾ͣ̔̓͛̊͐̈̀͋́̕!̸̶̵̼̝͓̩̝ͩ̀̓̂̆̄ͪ̔͞!ͤ͆̎͐ͨͨ͂̈͑͗͠҉̢̗̥͇͕̟!̄̓̑̋͌̂ͬ̋͑̈́͒͏̸̹̲̫̺͖̱̰̀!̶͙̤͚͍̺̯̼̦͔̮̰̮͓͈͕̭̻̤̂̒ͩ̋ͩ̓́̿ͫ͜͠͝!̴̇͗̍ͨͯ́͐̊̿̃̋̒́҉̖̰̩̬͓͙̳̫̮̼̥̥́!̷̸̟̝̳̪̝͇͔̗̦̻̠̮̹̭̄̍̂̽̀͌̔̐ͭͫ̋͆̂̀́̚I̧̛͇͕̜͖̹̟̖͔̻̯̣̰̯͔ͥ̃ͣ͛͋͊ͣ͌̍͛̔ͨͩ̉̂̽ͤ̚̚͘͘͘ ̧̛̛͓͓̲̯̻̠̝͔̞͉̰̤̖̲͉̤̄̍̓͛͛͗͌ͦͯ́̏̏̍̒ͧͬ̋ͮ͘͜ͅa̒ͦͥ̃̎̆̿͏̸̶̮̪͓̞̻͔̥̖͍̼̥̞̗̀m̤̯͕̞̻͚̩̯̳̼ͤͨͦ̿̄ͦ́ͯ̏̒ͬͥͫ͗͒͜ ͯ̈̿͑ͬ͗̃͆̔҉̸͎̫̘̟̯̠̯͘͠ų͙̪̯̙̱͔͕̙̟͈͚̼̱̰̥̃̈́̋ͦͦ͆͆ͨ̍̏ͦ̕͟͜͝ŝ̶̓̊͐̃ͪͦͣ̔͢͢͏͓̱̖͉̰̹i̙̫̝͈̠̝͇͇͍̜̲͐ͪͧ͘͠n̵̡̰͎̹̮̦̪̙̠̣̻̟̲͈͚ͥͥ̿̓̊͘͟ģ̸ͧͩ̄̎͜͏͏̩̺̪̠̦̰ ̸̛̩̳̪͕̮̗̦͎̲͎͖͖̌̃̏̉ͨ̈́̏̿ͬ̎ͣ̕̕t̴̻̪̭͍͎̬̣̖̳͇͈͎̮ͤ̓͌ͪ̏͒ͫ̎̇͐͢ͅͅȟ̶͈͖̖̭̟̜͇̣̞̜̹͎̳̫̰͐̔͆̍́̂͘̕͟e̸̶̵̡͓̗̠̬̪͊ͣ̿̌ͧ͛́̽͒̎̋̓ͦͪ͑̆ͣ͞ ̶̶̸̧̦̼͚̣̹̝̭͉͉͙̓͑̏̉́͝Nͫͭ̐̒͌́͜҉̮̻͔̳̥̮̩̜ö̴̴̫̗͔͔̫͔̫͍̗̪̪̦̱̳̺͈̰́ͭ̍ͣ̓͆̄ͦ̈́ͯ͐͛͑͊̄͂́͞ͅͅk̷̴͕̟͈͉̮͓̲̪͈̤̫̜̰̜͐͊̒ͮ͆́͝i̵̝̪̖̳͖͕͍̥̣̘̺̹̤͓̗͖͆̒ͧ̎ͯ̏̔ͧͬ̃͐̌ͯą͚͖̭͉̮̙̮͈͈̜͔̙̃̃̌̇ͪ͊̇ͫ͋͆͛͌ͪ͘͞ͅͅ ̢̻͕͕͉̞̪̦̦̘̮̜̟͂̎̓̾͆̈́̑̆̃̉ͨ̚̚͜͠͠͡Ṇ͚͎̼͐̎̒͋ͤ͑̅ͧͮͬ͐̉͐͊͛ͫ̈́̚͢ͅ9͕̯̲̝̗̱͎̠̣͍̿̄̒̎ͥͨ̈́ͨ̀ͦͪͧ͢͢ͅ0̷̴̮̩̺̆̏ͥ̃͑̑ͣͮ̈́͊͋̍̄̄̃̃͌̌͐́͘0̧̢̗͚̮̫̤̖̜̭̘͂̑̑̂ͭ̈ͤ̉ͯ̀ͣ͐ͭͩ̀͠ͅ ̵̿̑͋ͥ̐ͨͫͪ҉̵̱͙̬̜͖̪̗̫͓͈̥̩Ụ̶̶̝̖͇̅͋͆̏͋̒͆͋͟n̢͇̜̺̹̯̲̥ͧ͋̀ͦͮͭ̐̎͂ͬ̏̈̄ͮ̑́̚͠ͅḷ̴̢͉̲̘̙̫͍̟͖͖̜̬̖̉ͧ͌͒ͪͣ̇͑̍̔͂̆̒̍̏̃́̚̚̕͜ͅo̧̢̟̳̤͈͖͕̬̹͔̻͇̥͍̎͋ͩ͐̑̄ͣͣ̄̃͒̽͢c̡̯̭̰̟͉͉̰̱̣͓̜̝̤̦̲ͦ̒͛̑̐̎͆͒ͬͫ̿͗̎̅̈́̅̂ͤ̚̕͡ķ̪̰̩̘͚͛̅̀͆̌͑͘͞ͅe̢̜̺̰͓͔͓̻̒ͩ͆̅̓͑̂͢d̸̦̤̩͓̝̺͖̘̞̞̲̯̘͚̟̪̬ͮ͋̆ͬͣ͌ͮͫ̆̋͗́̍̂̊ͪͩͫ̀̚ ̶̧̧̠̺̫͈̲̹̦̞̟̞̖̳̠͉͐̍͆͆̆̓̕ͅMͤ͛ͮ̂ͬ́̆͗ͮͨ̾̉͒͋ͮ́҉̢̩̥͕̝̣͉ͅǫ̶̬̮̙͙͐̽̆ͦ̒̇̿̃ͥ͜͞͝b̷̧̯͎̗̪̳͔̮̟̯̣̰̮͂̎͒̈́̓̈́̆́͡į̧̧͍̤̱̣̥̮̠̹͕̪̮̥͈̪͇͔͎̲̣̽͋ͭ́ͣͦ͆̄ͨ̿̍̇ͦ̓͊̄ͤ̀l̶͖̲͓̖̮͚̹̪͇̰̬̫̺̲̪̣̳̹̹͋ͣͣ͛ͯ͟e̵̷̡̲̳̺͖͙͇̞̯͙̙̱͚̖̭̯͎̒ͥͫ̑͐̄̇̅̓͆̎ͧ́̀͝ͅ ̛ͨ͆ͭ̀ͨ̈ͮ͆ͧ̚͡҉̟̳̪̩͉͚̙̜̫̣͡P̡̾̎̾͐ͤ́͏̹̹̗̬̟̰̟̰̘̭̪͇̪̬h̀̈́́ͪ̑̈̇̒ͣͭ҉̶̱̝̥͎̟͚̪̩̗̮͓̯̜͈̻͚̤̲̟ő͇̜̯̲̯͍͔̭̲͕ͩ̊̆ͨͦ́̕n̎̉̏͆ͥ̂̿̎̽̉̌̊ͭ̀ͪ͐͑͗͏̳̟̟̞̲͡ẹ̴̛̫̻̯̟̻͓̅ͦͮͥͩͧ͌̿̉ͣ̉̎̄̇̿͆́̀̚,̵̡͓̫̦͉͙̜͖̫̯̬̰ͤͩ͋̚͟͠I̵̭̙̹̩͍̪̗̟̥̫͚̰͙̮̱͉̠ͫͥ͑ͥ͂͑ͦ̋̓̊̇ͫ̅̕͠͡ ̸̭͚̤̪̗̹͉̭͇̺̘̪̙̹̻̑̌͒̓̇̒̊̔̏̄ͦͧͭ͆ͨͩͦ̈̊͞ư̷̶̼̼͚͙̺̣̭ͭ̔̄̉͌̉́͌͛̽̌̎ͣ͒̚n̸͛̋ͫ̅̈́́͟҉̡̪̠͖̻̟l̶̦̦̰̞͈̖͚̥̮̮͉̰͖͕̹͈̀̍̈́̉͛̊̅ͤ̿ͣ͡ͅȯ̴̶̢͓̰̗̳̝̯͙͈̝̭̟̞̭̩̼̭̮̦̂͑́͊̐́͆̆̓͑ͩ̋͒͢c̴̯̯͖͇̭̰̖͉̭̻͂̽̈̋̎͠ͅk̢͎͚̝̯̹͇͎̫̻̠͚̦̭̖̲̱͚̻̳ͩͤ̈ͤ͌ͯ̋̏͌̀͢͞e͒̈ͥ̿̈́̍ͭ͏̸̬͈̫̻͕̤̗̙̖̘͕̰͈̝̳̪ḏ̨͉͇̗͇͓͎͊̈̂́ͩ̋́͆̎̕ ̯̙̤̱̪̓̀ͯ̑͛ͪ̕͢ṱ̸̡̛̹̰̘͚̥̩̼̰̱̾ͨ̒̉̊̍̋̓ͬͩ̈́͒̐̃́ḥ̨̧͔͉͇̮͖ͯͩ̏̈́͊̉̓̃̍ͣ̈́ͧͣ͋ͦ̒̈̈͛̀ęͪ̔ͣ̅͑͊̾̀͛̈ͥ̀͡҉̗̼̹̺͉̻̳̜̗̩̪͢ ̶̛̛̼͎̤̯͉͇̭͈̰̬̦͚̹͈̭̞̇ͫ̐ͣ̋͟͡ͅͅmͮ̓̊͌͏̷͈̙͍͚̣͍͍̖͈͔͇̰͓͓͚̗̀ͅͅo͚̳̫̰̳̹̬͚͔͕̻̹̻͕̖ͤͩͥ̓ͫ̀̐̏̋͊̍ͨ̈̄̿̕͘͞b̈ͮ̍͑͆͌͑̐̿͋ͤͨ̚͢͞҉̼̥̩͔͕̟̜̭̦̯͉̦͖i̷̐͊̈͂ͭ͗̿͌̄̇͋͐̊̐ͦ̚҉͍̻̙͙͖͙̺̳̬ļ̶̤̩͍̠̳̙̫̝̪̟ͣͭ̓̎̀̑͝ͅͅḙ̶̛̮͕̦̼̖͇̻̣̰̃̊̇͐̊̎ͦͧ͑̇̏ͦ̂ͨ́͞͠ ̶̛͛ͧ̄͋̀ͨ͌̏̽ͤͦͫ̚͏͎̙̻̭͕̱͔̫̘͔͚͇̯͔͇̣u̧̎̀̆ͮ̄̿ͦ̇͐̊̏͜͜҉̢͍̩̬̠̙͓͍̣̫s̎ͭͣ̏́̍̅̉̒̓͏̺̠̝̞̳͙̖̺̗̳͈̹̻͎̦͖͘̕͢i̛͐͛̽ͦ̔̽̂ͬ̋҉̸̢͏̝̱͎̪̦̬̥̣̙̹͚̻̣͇̙͈̣͎n̶̺͎̖̥̹̹͎͚̫̩̞̖̳̭̠̮̥̘͂̂̆̾͋ͦ͜͜͠ġ̨̡͇̤̪͕̞̤̭̤͔͈̟͉̮̹̙̪̓̃ͣ̉ͧ̑̓̉̀̓̆͂͐̓̓̒ͬͪ͝͞ͅ ̫͎͇̤͇̪͔̙̤̞͆̾̊̓̈̀̃̿̒̚͢ẗ̸ͫ̍̔͂̐̊͑̏̀ͯ̀̿̈́́̈̅̈̚͟҉̺̻̜̤͉̙̟̣̝̗̻͍̰̲̟͞͞ͅh̩̤̹ͪ̾̈́ͪ̉́̀̀͜͞ẻ̪̱̥͉̱̝̟ͭ̊͑̓̑̚͠͡͞ ̢͓̺̳̟̪̦̥̞̻̬̄ͯ̉ͮ̒̋̚̚̕͜Ṷ̦̬̠̋͂͗̊ͩͨͦ̕͢͢ͅͅņ̣̥̬̮̞̼̫͓̞̗̞̱̹͇͚̉ͮ͗͋̊ͣ͊͝l̴̃͛͛͂ͯ̍̇͏̙̞̤̤̯̞̖̬ͅö̹͚͙̙͚̺͕̪͚̦̠͙́̂̾͑͒̉͐̏ͫͨͤ̓ͮ͋̓ͭ̕c͛̊͆ͫͮͦ͊ͮ͌̂̑̇̑͞͏͏͏̷̩͎̤͎͉̻̥̰͈͈̮͎̹̜͖̭k̛̰̪̣̤̠͓̼͔̫̼̜̱̮͙͔̥̣͈ͩ̓ͦͣ̋̊̾̑͌͆͑͑͆ͬ͑͗͂̑̇͘̕͜͝ ̡̆̀̾ͬ̾̾ͭ̃̿̉̊҉̵̢͕͕̟̳̼͇͖̫̫̜͉̯̜͎̠͕ć̸̨̛̰̮̖̳͍͈̤̦̝͋͛̽̇̊̉̑̅ͦ͊͆ͨ̈ͬ̉oͥ̓͊̄͐͑̀̕͏̜̻̥̥̯̭͚̭̪̰͍̦͕̮̯̬͢d̷͓̲̞̘̭͔͖͈̠̳̟͎̪̳̾͂͗͗ͤ͒́͑̄̽͌͢͢͠ͅeͮ͋ͨ͆̑̓͆̅̓ͥ̀̇ͭͯ͆̚̚͏̴̴̥͖̟̟̭͜͟ ̧̗̥͎̮̜̳͈̘̭͙̮͔̜̺͈͈ͤ̃̈͐ͧͧ̈́́p̷̈́̅͆̇̉ͮͬ́͌ͥ̄̇̍ͨͯ͢͏҉̩̱̩̼͖͚̞̘͚̦̝͚ù̡̘̥̹͎̮͚̩̹̖̩̟̯ͪͮ̂̔̿̒͒ͯͬ͊̔̓͋̊͢rͦ̆͋̾̿̾ͪ̂ͪͣ̎̐̊͐ͬ̋̌̎͜͏͏̱̹̬̯̗̳̜̘͚̬͎͇̱̟͓̤̖̟c̨͚̞̣̯̦͔͚̋̋ͨ͑̀̑́̂͐̍̓̉ͤ̂̽̚̚ḣ̸̶̡̻̦͔̫̟̦̜̦͈ͤ̌ͤͥ̐̓ͫ̿̾̈ͨ́͞a̽̿̔͋̄̀̌̒̈́́̐͗҉͕̖̬ͅs̷̡̡̩̱̻̮̹̝̼͓͍̮̝̪͓ͧ̉̽̃ͦͨ̋̉̏͢ͅe̷̡̛͙̯͔̣̯̯̔ͦ̈ͩ̔̅̍̄ͤͤ͛ͭ͛̓d̊̉̎ͤ͋͒͒̑ͫ̀̆̃̐̈́̚͏̴̵͔̱̼̙̘͙̭͙̯̳̩̟̘̠̣̰̯̀͡ͅ ͂̐̓͗̈͐͑̌̍ͧ̍̀҉͙̻̲̗̦̣͕̠̪͔̰̣̗̠̳͚a̧̮̘̜̙̹̱̥̦͉̹̖̜ͣͥ̇̄̔̀t̃̏̉ͧ̈́ͬ̓́̋ͪ͋̊͋͊ͩ̿ͭ͛̇҉̟͉̲̱͈̝̥̗̟̬̺̦̖̩ ̬̺̘̲͇͚̩͚͍̩͍͎̯̙͙̺͔͇ͯ͛ͧͯ̇͊̾͋̇ͪ̋̄͡ͅh̵̵͚̺͓͔̦͖͎͓̜̹̼͙̖̺͑ͧͭ͊̒̂͛͜͡ͅț̸͎̳̬̣̻͎̞̬̟͚̳̹̼̟͉͑̊ͧ̐͒͌̌̽́ͅt̢̳̝̰̹̗̫͓͓̱͇̠ͨ̈ͨͮ͂̇̄ͯ̋́͂ͦͬͬͭͦ̊ͥ̈́͡p̴̨ͬ̎͆͛̓̅̋̇ͧͩ͗̓͜͢҉͚̤͈͙̭̘̠̤:̵̢̻͍̜̜͂̔̿́̓ͧ͐ͮ͐̍̋ͤ͗͐̎̋̀/̵̧̹̖̪̦̥̪͚̹̼̠̖͖̼ͥͯ͌̔ͣ̽̒ͣ̎̅́͆̉̓ͬ͑ͮ̚ͅ/̴̵̨̢͔̼͔̪͖͇̍͐́͆͛ͥͯ̐̅͗̉̾̚w̵͓͍̜̰̣͖̫̪͖̬̯̖͇̻͎̜͒͒̐́͆͝w̷̵̛͖̫̞̜̥̜͙͈̹̩͓̗̼̱̲̻̬̗̓́͑ͣ̐́ͩ̉ͨ͋ͬ͟ͅẅ̸̡̛̯̹̲͕̭̩̜̯͙̘̺́ͨ̈́̉̏͌̿̔͊̏̅̓͋͂̊̉ͨͤ̕.̵̛̲̮̥͎ͪͧͤ͋ͧͮ̀͗̎̇͛̚͘͞w̧̽̎̂̌̒̂̃̑̈͏̗̯̜̪̭̜̻̭̺̥͘i̛̺͍͖̝͕̩ͨ͒̑̈́̈́͌͛ͥͨ͗͞͞ͅĉ͚̼̖̜̫̳̗̻̠͔̩ͭ͋̓͒͌͑ͭͧͯͮ̀͢͜͢ͅk̅̅̃͗͒̍ͨ̉̐ͩ̌̔͒̊ͥ̅̽҉̶̢̼̠̩͕̠͚̤ę̷̌͌͂̓̍̈̍̓͒ͩ̿̿͗̇̂ͧ̆͏̹̥̣̮͖̱͔d̑́̾̌̂̌̾̈́ͭͯ̉̈́̆ͪͪ̇̄̇̐҉̗̱̲̮̖͇̜̤̀͘͟ų͔̺̹̬͉̤̺͖͖͎̄ͪ͐͑ͫ͊͋͑̋ͨ͒̋͆̓̕͟͠͝n̴̡̰̩̺̘̣̖̳̟̱͎̋̑ͬͬ͂ͯͤ͜͡͝ĺ̷̨͊̉ͦ̇̓͌̔̈́̚͏̬̱̯o̒̍ͫ҉҉̧̡̪̺͕̻̖̗͈̪͙̮͔̟̼̟̩̠̹̣̣́c̵̵̢̨̪̮͇̲̘̺̞͓͈̙̘̤̯̞̭̥̣ͧ͋͌ͪ̀ͪͦ̑̆̑̈́̽ͦͭͥ͋̚͞ͅͅk̴̢̨͚̺͉̳̙̭̱̲͉̾ͭ̏̿͑̾̒͊.̑͌͒͛ͧ͋̊͏̺̬̜̯̰̥̼̬͘̕͟c̶͕̬̼͙͇͉͓̳̥͍͚͉͓̘̜̟̦͆̽͗ͯ͊̌̒ͤ̾̇́ͧ͋̾͟͟͞ͅǫ̴̸̛̞͇͖́́ͣͬͭ͞ͅm̨̨̲̖̬̦͙̗̘̔̈͑ͯ́ͧͤ̿̇̎̈̏̀/̷̨̡̨̨̪͉̪͚͖͔̮̖̞̟̳̳͍͙̺̪̗̏̑̈́ͪ̈̔͒̓ͥ̋̂́̔ͮu̶̸͇̣̤̬̭̠̤̲̼̗̰̣̤̼͇̰̻̾̂͂ͥͫ͘͝n̤̺̞̙̥̘̱͈̖̘͎̭͖̯̝̜̪̹̅ͥ̋̔͛͋̏̃̅̑͢͝l̇ͣ̏̆ͨͩ̔ͬͩ̈̓͞͏̶̪̭͖̰̗͍͙̣̹͕̲̠͎͕͙̘́͟ͅo̐̋ͪ͋̈́ͨ̋͂҉̢̭͎̮̬̲̗̟̀̀c̡͖͕͉͖̝̱̼̪̣̱̺̤̱̼͚̪̺̩͛̄ͮ̈̽ͅķ̝̟̩̤͖͖̰̜͈̀͊͑ͩ̃̀̀̚͟ͅͅ-̒̾ͫ͒͝҉̴͕̺͔͓̫͉̙͇̀͡ͅy̢̩͇͓̪͕̜̅ͣ̋́̆̇̿̔̏͂̈ͫͣ̏̋̏̃͜͞ǫ̦̮̝̭̤̰̯̻͚̺͙̮ͪ̆̒̍̋͋ͧͭ͟ư̬̩̰̼̋̈́͌͊́͠͡r̵̡̛͈̮͔̲̮̬͍͇̣̯̳̣̣̪ͫ͂͑̐̈͌̽͊̄͢͟ͅ-̞̣̼̰̜͍̱̟̞͊̈́̇͂ͨ̇̓ͦͫͥ̃́̕͠ͅͅp̵̡͎̝͔̙̰͖̻̮ͩ̓ͦͪ̓ͯ͋̎̈ͥ̚͡h̛̫̜̩̝̠͇̗̼̮̻̫͌̓̆̽ͧ͑̓͆̏͑͒ͫ̚͘͘ͅͅo̡ͮ̈̈́̃̅̊ͤ̓͑̽ͦ͂ͦ̑̆̾͆̑͟͏̝͎̼̯̪̲̤̠̘̤͎͖̥͔͚͓͔n̷̵̥̖̤͕̺̥̩̩̜̒͗̾ͧ̾ͭ͐̋̀̊͘͞e̵̩͔̫̙̟͉̲͌ͪ̑̌ͬ̏̎͋̍ͤ͝/̉͆̐͆̍̾ͨ҉̕͏͚̥̪̗̙͕͉͙͚̬r̵̨͇̱̳̭̫͕̬̹̻̪ͧ̈̐̏͐͛͗̏͂̏ͩͨs̴̭̮̹̜̪̙̫̪̻͙͓͎̪̹̪̟̟̰ͫ̊͐̂̓ͣ̾̄̆͗͆ͤ̂̅̕͝1̃̎ͥ̑̽̀̓́̈̏̈ͪ͏̶̥̺̪̝͕͚͇̺̥̯͎̙́̕͜1̧̧̢̩͙̭̓͌̒̿w̨͓͎̣͎̟̻͓̯̦̪͇̻͍̘̜̘͛ͣ͐̍̓ͮ͊ͬ̾̎̐̆ͮ̅̈́̌ͤͪͤ͠p̴̴͍̩͉̱̩̞̜̖͙̣̳̮̘̭͐̓͑̉ͦͪ̑ͫ́̀͝ͅ2̢̨̰̘̟͎̲̲̦̲̤͇ͬ̏ͤͮ̾̍̃͌ͯ͗͡ͅ/̄̾̇̐҉̷̗̪͎̟̮̣̪̬̳͍̞͕̱̲̯͙̥̝̭͘͠͝ ̶̍ͤ̒ͯ͑ͫ̋͌̔͆ͧ̽͋̆̈́́͜͝͏͖̗̺͚̤̬͓͍̹̯̗͓̳̯Ň̵̩̤̰͕̋ͧͥ͋ͧ̌͌͗̃̉͑̍͘͜o̪̼̹̖ͮ̽ͬ̃ͩ̆́w̡̡̡̧̫̺͈͍̠̗̟̓̃̂̇͌̈͜ͅ ̸̤͖͈̙͔̰̯̗̿ͫ͗͒͐͆́ͮ͌̋́̕͟i̛̩̪͖̭̪̣̺̻̺̱̼̳̜̬̜ͥͮ͌͆̚͟ ̢̗̲̜̌ͣ̈́ͩ̃̓̄̇̇̕͟͜͠n̷̖̗̤̬̘̬̩̫̘̩͈͓̟͍̙̦͓͗ͨͣ̒͒̈́ͤ͑̎ͨ̿̔̈͒͜e̸̡̨̲̥̞̟͓͉̾̊ͥ̈̈ͫͩ͆e̔ͣͫ̂̍̇̿ͤͣ̄ͪ̅̎̾̓ͬͮ̀̀̚͝͏̹͈̳̦͎͓͈͈̱͍͔̪̫̳̲̬̳̰d̪͎̙̦͈̔ͭ̑ͫ͌ͤͥͯ͗ͮ̚͞͝ͅ ̧̡̰̼͔̳̣̩̻͙̩ͨ͆̾ͥ́͜L̷̥͈̙͍͔̭͙͉̮͚̬̟̐ͦ̋ͧ̽̇ͥ̅͛ͮͦ̒̿ͪͫ͊̓͘͢͞a̛͓̰͙̹̣̝̜̘͓̝̬̺ͮ̀͂̇͒͢t̷ͪͪ̈͒̓̋͗͏̛͕̮͇̰̠͚̯͎͕̩̟̬͍͎̘͉è̵̩̤̮͕̭̫̱̞̩͈̖̯̫̙̭̱͈̹̽̓ͫ̎̌̿ͬ͊̊̾̃ͩ̓͌ͮ͌̃̈͘s͎̠̖̭̪͖̯̳̑̉́ͩ͐ͨ̍͊̀͠tͪ́͛́̄̐͌̄̃͐̃̎ͦ͏̸͔̖̩̗͓̻̗͈͖̪͓̯͕̫͞ͅ ̫͓͔̤̫͚͍̱̹͉̗̼̞͓̖̏ͤ̋̆ͪ̄ͩ͒̌̑̏̔̉̃̈̀̚͟͡J́̆ͥ͋̈́ͤ̃ͨ̊̀ͣ̆̓͌ͮ̈́̈́̚҉̵̦̱͕̖̞̺̫̣͍a̡̡̺̻̩͍̬̳̞̼̩̩̙̱̋̅́͑ͯ̑̀̋̏ͧ̅̄́ͬ̊̋ͩv̵̶̢̛̥͇̘̠̹͔ͨ̽̒̿͌͌ͩ̾͢á̴̧̙͚̤͔͙͉̪͒̎̐̓̅͗ͪͫ͘͘͞ ̨̫̩͈̝̩̜̙͖̘͔͔̔ͯ̃̾͊̓̚͜͢Ĝ̸̻̪̖̰̤̰̪̰̾ͩ̓͒́͠a̷̰͙̪̙̻̻̬̐̈́̏̎ͣ̒̓̑̒̽͝͠m̶̴̝̞̞̳̟̻͇̬̟̩̗͇̲̲̭̥̫̅ͣͦͤ̇ͭͪ̊̒ͭ̊̌̓̚͟ẻ̸̙̺̗̮͙̜̩̱̗̗̇̓̀̕͢͠s̵̃̍̿͌̋̽̾͢͏̧̢̭̮̖͎̲̼̪ͅ ̅ͣ̿ͬ̆̐ͣ̕͏̸̦͇͉͚͙͢f̸̵̶̳̝͙̟͍̰̮̝͚̹̿ͤͩͨ́ͮ̒ͬ̓̊̑̄̐̿̄͟ͅő̵̵͈͓͕͖͓̼̠͓̩̙̪̼͎̱̼̦̖͋̃̅͗ͥͧ̎ͧͦ̽̀͠r̨̢̻̙͖̣̬͖̦͈̰̥̞̈ͨ̾̎ ̨͐͐ͧ̽ͥ̾͑ͨ̐̌͋́̔͑̏͆͛̚͏̴҉̞̩͉̗͕̩̻̳̣̤͈͉͓̰̜̼̺͝m̧̛͇̤̟̰̹͔̯̦̻̳̦͎̳̣̽͒ͮ͂̂̉̄͑̕̕ẏ̵̳̟̩͍̙͕̯̞̤̭̯̩̹̫͚̲ͧ̅ͭ̀͜͜͡ ̸̺̜̞̬̤͓̦̠͇͇̻̙̭̤̙̘͔̹̪͆̋ͪͨͩͦ̉̀̿̀N̛͊̿̓́ͭ͐҉̢͏̨̬͓̠͓oͧ̈́̌̈͗̎̏̌͐ͤ͑ͫ͑̒̋͘͏͝҉̝͍̙͚̙̲̭̱k̷̵̨̝̹̣͓͈͇͍̩̰̖͙̩͛ͩ̐̃̂̈́ͧ̽͛ͣ͆̆̒ͥ̍̌̆ͯ́͘ͅͅĩ̧̝͔̝̙͖̙̩̖ͭ͐̽̅ͪ͐ͅä̧̦̯̙͍̣͎̞̗̭̣́͊̾̄̉͒̕͞ͅ ̸̧̬̦̖̞͍̣̄ͥ̌̓ͧ͋͛̇̾͗̿́͘Ǹ̡͓̼̮̳͉̬̭̜̯͚̜̜͚̤̗̯̝̼̉ͨ̈ͪ̾ͭ̋ͤͪͨ̒̎ͧͥ͛̄͌͜͢9̧̖̰̖̬̹̭̮̻̘͕ͫ͐̿ͩͩͤ̇ͮ̿̅̓̎͡͝0̜͉͕̻̝̲͈̫ͭ͛ͫ͊̋ͦ͆̐ͥͤͦ͗͋̉͢0̽ͪͯ̒͌ͦ̏̎̄̆̃ͣ̃͏̴̷̨̮̼̖̮͕̙̘͍̕ͅͅ ̃͌͒ͭͣͨͤ͑ͭͩ̚҉̶̧͉͉̙̹̘̹͕̟̫̺̠̱͘͜ṕ̴̨̦̮̠̫̺͈̳̬̖̙̟̼̼̺̙͐ͫ̒l̍̈́ͦ̈́ͫ͑ͪͨ̒̽̚҉̴̨͏̵̟̗̦̱͙̘e͇̖͍̗̦̹͓̣͎̺̞͖̟͕̩̟̒̏̎ͩ̂̌̽̔̇ͧͯ͆̆̂̌͢ͅͅa̛͚̹̠̖̱̘͓͍̟̩̺̥̟͂͑ͫ́̒ͤ̊̉ͪͯ̋͛͛̎͆ͥ̀͢s̡̑͐̀̊͊̉͆͡͏̤͎̘̘͉̝͇e̷̯̱̠̠̹ͪ̋ͩͪ͋ͧ̋͑̾ͧͭ̕͞ ̨ͯ̍ͮͨ͊͗͑ͮ́͘͡͏͍͔͎̺̜̼͓̲̺h͒ͩ͂ͯ́͆ͦ̀́̀̚͘҉̢͔̥̩̳̲͖͎̥̮͕̲̣̥̳͞e̸̢͈͚̖̙̯̩͚̤̳̺̣̒͐ͯͭ͌ͮͫ͊̊̽͂͝͡ͅͅl̃̓ͭͣ̓̓̑̚҉̜̤̪̫͓̼̭͎͙͙͔̀p̸̶̸̻͇̬̺̄̊̔̑̉̅̐̋͂ͭ͌̚̚ ̵̡̨͖̖̯̠͉͙͍̳ͮ͐ͬ̇͌͆̐̊͒̏ͮ͋̃͛͌͊̏̃ͬ͟͡ͅm̧̯̟̳̘̺͈͎͙̱̘̅ͭ̈́̾̽̀̀e̔̏ͮ̃͆̿̊͂͊ͦ̇̅̇̓̽͋ͤ̚͜͏̰̼̬̦̳̯̜̪̱̣̘͉͔̗̺̫͖̤͇͢͞ ̨̧̗̲͇͍͚̙̫̖͇̉ͤͨ̒t̅̋̀̾̊̈͑ͨ҉̖̘͙̣̩̩͜ō̷̴̙͔̤̘̹̱̖̘̹̺͙̻ͯͤͪ̅̾̽͊ͮ͆͑͘͟͠ ̷̢͖̠͍̟̼̖͙͚̃̌̒̏͑ͤͤ̈̔̕͠g͔̞͎͔̮̘͓̦̥̟ͯͭ̓̔͂̍̅͐͊̍͌̓̈͛͂͗ͨ́̚̚͜ͅͅe̴̮͚̫̥͎͙̣̹̲̰̲̥͉̭͉̘͈̳ͨ͒̈́̍̈́́̓̒̽ͦ́͠͞t̡̥̙̝̯̂̔ͪ̃ͣ͑̀͘ ̥̦̺͓͓̠̹̖ͦ́͌̓̕͠ȋ̸̷͊̑̀͐̿́͐̄͞҉̰̹̖̪͇̣̦͇̖̩͎͉͔͈͎̗͔̼̤t̴͙͍̯͍̱̲̦̥̱̠̖͕ͨ̀͛͐̂͑̊̈́̓̓ͭ̊ͅ ̴̣͈͍̘̜̦͔ͮͩ͂̓ͯ͢͢ṯ̢͍̘̒ͦ̂͋̇̌̏͆ͤ̈́̾̿͑̓͜ͅhͪ̒̽̃̚҉̝̟̝͚ã̡̖̥̱͉̮͇̘͓͍͉̙̥̘ͫͮͭ͛͛̀͠͝t̸̝̫̺̥̥͇̟̘̦͔ͪ̌͌̏̄͜͞!̨͇͖͖͓͙̯̞ͫͤ̍͊͂ͩͬ͛̎̓̈ͣ͒ͯ͋ͭ̚̕͟͢ͅ!̋̓͌͐̑̈́̂ͩ̓̊ͤͩ̊͂͐͟͏͇̼̜̫̳̝̝̤͟!̬̙̝̗̝̺̓͆̇̄͑̏͛̑̆ͪ̐̒̍̚̚͜͝!̨̢̭͎͈̣͓̜͕̯̭̗͉̫̄ͩ͌́͑̾ͣ̔̓͛̊͐̈̀͋́̕!̸̶̵̼̝͓̩̝ͩ̀̓̂̆̄ͪ̔͞!ͤ͆̎͐ͨͨ͂̈͑͗͠҉̢̗̥͇͕̟!̄̓̑̋͌̂ͬ̋͑̈́͒͏̸̹̲̫̺͖̱̰̀!̶͙̤͚͍̺̯̼̦͔̮̰̮͓͈͕̭̻̤̂̒ͩ̋ͩ̓́̿ͫ͜͠͝!̴̇͗̍ͨͯ́͐̊̿̃̋̒́҉̖̰̩̬͓͙̳̫̮̼̥̥́!̷̸̟̝̳̪̝͇͔̗̦̻̠̮̹̭̄̍̂̽̀͌̔̐ͭͫ̋͆̂̀́̚I̧̛͇͕̜͖̹̟̖͔̻̯̣̰̯͔ͥ̃ͣ͛͋͊ͣ͌̍͛̔ͨͩ̉̂̽ͤ̚̚͘͘͘ ̧̛̛͓͓̲̯̻̠̝͔̞͉̰̤̖̲͉̤̄̍̓͛͛͗͌ͦͯ́̏̏̍̒ͧͬ̋ͮ͘͜ͅa̒ͦͥ̃̎̆̿͏̸̶̮̪͓̞̻͔̥̖͍̼̥̞̗̀m̤̯͕̞̻͚̩̯̳̼ͤͨͦ̿̄ͦ́ͯ̏̒ͬͥͫ͗͒͜ ͯ̈̿͑ͬ͗̃͆̔҉̸͎̫̘̟̯̠̯͘͠ų͙̪̯̙̱͔͕̙̟͈͚̼̱̰̥̃̈́̋ͦͦ͆͆ͨ̍̏ͦ̕͟͜͝ŝ̶̓̊͐̃ͪͦͣ̔͢͢͏͓̱̖͉̰̹i̙̫̝͈̠̝͇͇͍̜̲͐ͪͧ͘͠n̵̡̰͎̹̮̦̪̙̠̣̻̟̲͈͚ͥͥ̿̓̊͘͟ģ̸ͧͩ̄̎͜͏͏̩̺̪̠̦̰ ̸̛̩̳̪͕̮̗̦͎̲͎͖͖̌̃̏̉ͨ̈́̏̿ͬ̎ͣ̕̕t̴̻̪̭͍͎̬̣̖̳͇͈͎̮ͤ̓͌ͪ̏͒ͫ̎̇͐͢ͅͅȟ̶͈͖̖̭̟̜͇̣̞̜̹͎̳̫̰͐̔͆̍́̂͘̕͟e̸̶̵̡͓̗̠̬̪͊ͣ̿̌ͧ͛́̽͒̎̋̓ͦͪ͑̆ͣ͞ ̶̶̸̧̦̼͚̣
corncorncorncorncorncorn
corncorncorncorncorncorn

Thanks meng. : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Arturia Pendragon Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:59 am

Pass the time 1279698650860
Arturia Pendragon
Arturia Pendragon
Was into Fate/Stay Night at around May 2010 so much so that it gave me this tag

Thanks meng. : 13

Back to top Go down