What The Dick ?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random music calcium made

Track 1: 41 Nights

Track 2: That One Mario Remix (Castle/Boss/World 8 Theme)

Track 3: In the Line (unfinished)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Heroes in the Sky
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:37 am by corncorncorncorncorncorn

» Should i release a tut to making a private server for yourselves?
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:39 am by ZomgProphett

» How many
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:22 am by ZomgProphett

» LoL[.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.][.]
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» yes
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» Fagonica Online.
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» First topic
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

» Operation G.A.T.A. is a go.
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:36 pm by ShadowGryphon

» zRivals Status. [Updated as of Sep. 8th 2:24 AM]
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:34 am by Kablam-to-the-fucking-o

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable!

+8
omgwtfDS
ShadowGryphon
lude
ZomgProphett
Arturia Pendragon
ZomgBoxo
ZomgJoymus
ExoticDesire
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! Empty Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable!

Post by ExoticDesire Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:38 am

I know sometimes infraction bans come pretty quick, and it's quick to get angry at the forums of the game that you would like to enjoy.

But I'm here to explain that, you don't need to 'get even', but only meet eye to eye.

In development there is a "Ban appeal" section, and if you want to have a clean slate, it'll be there to appeal your forum and game bans. It'll just be a wait, and it may seem like..

"Oh, I heard that before" And really, sometimes waiting is annoying but it's not always permanent, and I tell you now, this is going to be in effect right away, it's one of our main objectives.

So, take down the site, leave the site or maybe make a "Waiting" site that is basically not bashing Zumina.

You have a second chance. Ban evading, making upsetting web sites... it wont get you very far on your second chance.

If you like Zumina, be a sport. If you don't, then I'm not standing in your way to make sites opposing Zumina, but your chance will be gone.

Zumina's Forum Supervisor.

ExoticDesire

Thanks meng. : 5

Back to top Go down

Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! Empty Re: Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable!

Post by ZomgJoymus Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 am

If you don't like the site. It wasn't made for you. If we wanted to bash zumina we would have done something completely different. Nobody is forcing you to go to this site, its our personal brigade forum. We have freedom of speech on what we think about the rules, and I personally believe its better done here than on the Zumina forums where admins such as yourself would go apeshit before even finishing reading the post. This is a waiting site, and like any other site if you don't like it then with all due respect just do not visit it.

I personally am not angry, I enjoyed myself having my fun on the Zumina Forums. We want to screw around, your forums do not permit that. So we made our own. I don't see anyone here saying Zumina is unreasonable. I'm not the one on your forums though making threats about second chances.

What The Dick ?! Forum Admin.
ZomgJoymus
ZomgJoymus
Admin

Thanks meng. : 25

Back to top Go down

Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! Empty Re: Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable!

Post by ZomgBoxo Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:44 am

We're not trying to get even. We're tired of Gata waving around her cunt and banning us for every stupid little thing. Were not going against zumina Just the forums. We want a place were we can express ourselves and talk abotu whatever we want. And for the record I WILL NOT be taking down this site. This is our Brigade Forum. "what the dick brigade" If we even mention flyff we get banned so yeah. Also were tired of Gata trying to come to our game and rule the thing. you guys dont seem to understand that flyff and AR/Ace is a WHOLE differnt community Were not your typical happy go lucky kids that want to look FABULOUS in a game. So for now well say here. We dont need Zumina forums to keep us up to date because we have Dragonlord zersama darkelf soybeans and all the other gms on our ventrilo everyday.
ZomgBoxo
ZomgBoxo
Admin

Thanks meng. : 18

https://whatthedick.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgBoxo Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 am

Also getting banned with out a warning for anything. Is really dumb.
ZomgBoxo
ZomgBoxo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoticDesire Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:00 am

Alright, alright.

The thing is, is that advertising this forum on Zumina is basic rule breaking, It's annoying. If you have a problem with Gata, all you'd have to do is report it, not to her, but someone that can understand both stories, she is a forum admin.

If you have a problem with Zumina forums, why bother with them and get yourselves banned? And then make a site like this, and advertise it? You're only contradicting what you were saying.

I'm simply seeing people that were upset about certain things. We're not unreasonable, if you talk to the right people. Thats why I posted here, I was concerned about those that were banned.

ExoticDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgJoymus Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 am

Hard to talk to the right people considering anytime we talked at all we either got infracted or banned. When somebody started saying stuff about it, Gata went and woke Dragon up at 4 A.M his time to drag him into it.
ZomgJoymus
ZomgJoymus
Admin

Thanks meng. : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgBoxo Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 am

How is this contradicting. And its not exactly advertising. This is our brigade forum. I dont see a problem with having people sign up to it. Considering were we make up 35% of the players that play Zrivals. Who would we report her to? it seem like she has the final say anyways. Joymus was IP banned for saying "save deth" also because "gata spent so much time creating that forum we need to use it more" Not even the official ACe or AR site are that strict on their forums. Thanks tho for checking up on us. But needless to say dont worry. we are not bashing zumina. pretty much only 1 person in particular that is trying to run our game like its Hello Kitty Online. And again we didnt even get banned for trolling . we simply said something that Gata didnt like.
ZomgBoxo
ZomgBoxo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoticDesire Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:16 am

Publicly debating about a certain action of a forum admin is difficult. If you were banned for sending a PM to a moderator or supervisor and they just didn't agree, that isn't how it's suppose to go down and not our protocol. In which case you should have reported it to a forum supervisor. We have a chain of command and when a moderator can't handle it, you go to the next person higher then them. There's always an answer, it's just how you make it happen and if you're mature enough, you can get by any obstacle.

I'm just trying to get across that.. Zumina isn't a fancy club that if you make the wrong move, you'll get canned. Bans are easily fixed. I'm not your enemy, I'm your ally if you need help with zumina stuff. I was just making my book open for anyone feeling stuck. I'm sorry if I offended anyone here with my presence.

ExoticDesire

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgBoxo Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 am

well if we went against Gata im sure she would just go to dragonlord and make him so she gets it her way. And im sure if you brought this up to her she would deny it. she made a few post bashing our players (zrivals) And then deleted them as soon as we told dragon about it. Well it seems that way. a few of us did nothing critical and were IP banned. Theres not much more i can say. but were not here to go against you. And if you think about it its better this way. This way were not "bashing flamming or trolling" your forums.
ZomgBoxo
ZomgBoxo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arturia Pendragon Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 am

You're seriously debating with us about our bans? Do you even know why I get banned or joymus gets banned? Neither do I. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, exhibit A:

Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! Flamingquestionmark

Because apparently stating that flyff is a grind/pve game and saying thats not what we want for Z rivals is starting a flame war. Oh, and did I mention zero/dragon unbanned me, just for me to get banned again (not to mention, I didn't ever recieve ANY warnings whatsoever, it was just instaban)?

Lets face it, Gata is a powertrip. Shes extremely controlling, and thats why ZR is just becoming another AO (with less players might I add). She has no idea how to manage the game since the highest level she ever got to in it was 20 (which is about 15 mins of play time), yet she still wants to overstep her bounds on a game that DRAGON manages.

Meanwhile I got to level 65 in legit flyff, as a knight (not to mention I played the game since it pretty much opened), so I DO know something of what I'm talking about when I say flyff is a grind game (hell, I had friends that were 90+ back in the day that were saying the SAME thing). The way I see it, Gata should get to 65-70 as an MG in legit ace before trying to run a game she *THINKS* she knows. Or even better, let her attempt to run ZR as a GM for a week under her rules, alone.

The main thing I find hilarious about all of this, is that her title is listed as "ζ Forum Admin φ Donation Admin". Yeah, she doesn't even run/manage either of the games. Hell, she can't even handle the forums on her own properly, let alone GM a game (waking dragon up at 4 am...lol).

Sorry, if you want to play king of the hill, climb up yourself. Don't ride someones back and pretend you got there on your own.

Last edited by Arturia Pendragon on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Arturia Pendragon
Arturia Pendragon
Was into Fate/Stay Night at around May 2010 so much so that it gave me this tag

Thanks meng. : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgBoxo Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:22 am

If dragon doesnt want to make the game go to shit. He has to take into consideration hat the players want. Not to mention my brigade (what the dick) that consists of legends , destiny,hawkeye , and children and revo, make up half of the active players. that zrivals has. Whatgood is a private server if it has no players. there's easily 40 of us that will leave if the game continues in the path its going, and GM Vox did NOT leak the database to anyone. That was just dragons way of trying to cover up that he left the files wide open. We came here for a differnt experiece if we wanted control freaks we would have stayed with masang.
ZomgBoxo
ZomgBoxo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgProphett Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 am

ExoticDesire wrote:I know sometimes infraction bans come pretty quick, and it's quick to get angry at the forums of the game that you would like to enjoy.

But I'm here to explain that, you don't need to 'get even', but only meet eye to eye.

In development there is a "Ban appeal" section, and if you want to have a clean slate, it'll be there to appeal your forum and game bans. It'll just be a wait, and it may seem like..

"Oh, I heard that before" And really, sometimes waiting is annoying but it's not always permanent, and I tell you now, this is going to be in effect right away, it's one of our main objectives.

So, take down the site, leave the site or maybe make a "Waiting" site that is basically not bashing Zumina.

You have a second chance. Ban evading, making upsetting web sites... it wont get you very far on your second chance.

If you like Zumina, be a sport. If you don't, then I'm not standing in your way to make sites opposing Zumina, but your chance will be gone.

Zumina's Forum Supervisor.

Just an overall response, my entire experience with Zumina has been below par. People were banned for beyond idiotic reasons, Gata wakes Dragon up at 4 AM over a thread and goes on a banning spree, Boxo gets banned for advertisement of a site (He should have been infracted and reminded of the rules, NOT permabanned), and that ban appeals section? Gata opened it after a 2 hour long arguement with Dragon over it, and she unwillingly opened it.

With the way most of the administration acts, i don't like it. You, i have nothing against. You seem to be reasonable enough; however, don't come onto our forums and tell us that we're being unreasonable or going to far (Look at the reasons i stated above). Not to mention Phoebetor or whatever his name isjust tries to start fights, we all get banned and he gets off it without a warning.

And take down the site? Excuse me, no. No where in this site does it bash Zumina, it's simply stated we don't have the same rules. The Ace/AR community is completely different from the Flyff community. We're full of trolls, haters, retards, pinoys, what have you. We could care less who's who, in our eyes, you're either an enemy to be killed or an ally to be trolled. So please don't try to insinuate that we are bashing Zumina.

As for zRivals itself, it was fun when it was like SCO. Balanced, Episode 2, no broken ass cash shop. Now, the original plans were to go to Episode 3 for the interface, and the interface alone. Keep everything else (If you don't know anything about the game, Episode 2 had a really shitty interface. Episode 3 brought a ton of upgrades to it, and actually made it bearable. Now, that was fine, i wouldn't mind. Then today, Zero says that they're going to add in the Slot machines (Machines that give you really broken Armors). Now, Dragon had said he had NO plans whatsoever to add it in because the playerbase hated it. Half of the AR/Ace community left once that got implemented, and most went to zRivals, for that reason. IT WASN'T THERE.

Essentially, Dragon and Zero are alienating the community by doing this, considering Hawkeye (WhatTheDick Brigade) and its associates make up easily half the server, we're leaving if this gets implemented. If i wanted that, i might as well go back to Ace and play my 88 fully decked out character. Higher population, higher level, just as gay.

Also, Zero mocking us on vent about us "qq"ing over a commonly hated thing has pushed me over the edge and i've decided, with admins who are going to treat their playerbase like that, might as well stick with Massang since they do the same thing.

Thank you and have a good day.
-Uboa AKA Prophett.
ZomgProphett
ZomgProphett
ψ-Θrigiηa|-ψ

Thanks meng. : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lude Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 am

lol i see no reason how you have the right to come to a forum and say "shut it down" do you know that clans make there own forums all the time you act like its a new thing.....

lude
Economy Wrecker

Thanks meng. : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Arturia Pendragon Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:49 am

lude wrote:lol i see no reason how you have the right to come to a forum and say "shut it down" do you know that clans make there own forums all the time you act like its a new thing.....

Inorite.

Also @ op again, stating your opinions of a game/people is perfectly legal. Its called freedom of speech - learn it. You guys have NO power here and the player base is coming here to check for updates - that's probably why you guys are getting mad about it right? Maybe it wouldn't have happened in the first place if gata/flyff admins were a bit more professional and thought a little bit before ragebanning half the ppl on the forums.

Another hilarious thing - you guys actually have the balls to come here trying to shut down forums that are legal and dont have any links to the client(s) (meaning no download links to a private server *cough*) while having possession of files that are techincally stolen and are promoting the use of/making money from them.

Funny thing is, we don't even need to ban you guys from here. You provide entertainment for us. Its like feeding chunks of raw meat to a tank full of sharks.
Arturia Pendragon
Arturia Pendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgProphett Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:54 am

D3th, Vent.
ZomgProphett
ZomgProphett
ψ-Θrigiηa|-ψ

Back to top Go down

Post by Arturia Pendragon Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 am

ZomgJoymoose wrote:D3th, Vent.

Erm, no. Going to sleep in about...now.
Arturia Pendragon
Arturia Pendragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowGryphon Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 am

ExoticDesire wrote:Alright, alright.

The thing is, is that advertising this forum on Zumina is basic rule breaking,
Wrong.
The rules SPECIFICALLY state NO ADVERTISING ANOTHER GAME.... it says nothing about Brigade forums/sites.
And if you plan on making THAT against the rules then you have a very large problem indeed.

It's annoying. If you have a problem with Gata, all you'd have to do is report it, not to her, but someone that can understand both stories, she is a forum admin.
Which is precisely the problem. more to the point SHE is the problem.
She is too used to dealing with flyff users, who seem to be somewhat ineffectual and timid. We SCO/Ace/AR players are not.
Consider the very nature of the game.
We are all type A personalities, highly aggressive and very (for the most part) competitive.
Gata comes off like a ballbusting bitch AND is also incredibly unprofessional to boot.
She has no business being a Forum admin for Zrivals much less an admin of anything whatsoever.
And for the record, I like Dragon, but he should NEVER have allowed Gata a position of such authority.

If you have a problem with Zumina forums, why bother with them and get yourselves banned? And then make a site like this, and advertise it? You're only contradicting what you were saying.
You're ignoring the issue.
No one said they had a problem with the Zumina forum.... they have a problem with Gata.

By the way.... if Gata is "only" a forum admin, how is it she can dictate what goes on in game ?
Is she a forum admin or a GM ?
If she's a forum admin then she needs to keep her nose out of Zrival game activities.
If she's a GM then she needs to keep her nose out of forum activities.

I'm simply seeing people that were upset about certain things.
Then you're blind as well as stupid.

We're not unreasonable,
Wrong again
if you talk to the right people. Thats why I posted here, I was concerned about those that were banned.
The problem with this premise is this: Gata.
I recall a situation in which someone was banned (and based on what I saw should never have been banned to begin with), was unbanned, then banned again.............. by gata.

Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! Youknow_sg

Point blank...... Gata is ill equipped to be an admin/gm and it shows in how she thinks an iron fist is an acceptable method of interaction.
If certain people insist on keeping her in such a position, then be prepared to to have a user base that can't/won't spend money here.

This is not a threat, it is a simple statement of fact.

In other words, GET YOUR SHIT SQUARED AWAY OR DON'T EXPECT TO MAKE ANY MONEY!
ShadowGryphon
ShadowGryphon

Thanks meng. : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by lude Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 am

+1

ballbusting bitch lulz

lude
Economy Wrecker

Thanks meng. : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgBoxo Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:59 am

^ i agree with scott. 2 thumbs up.
ZomgBoxo
ZomgBoxo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgProphett Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 am

Pretty much what Scott said, i completely agree.
ZomgProphett
ZomgProphett
ψ-Θrigiηa|-ψ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowGryphon Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:09 am

*Takes a bow

Thank you, thank you......
And for my next trick watch as I pull Dragons head out of Gata's twat.

*SLURP.........POP!*

TA DA!

And "exoticdesire" before I forget....
Zumina may have rules, but we're not unreasonable! Butthurt
ShadowGryphon
ShadowGryphon

Thanks meng. : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgProphett Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 am

Scott, that's too good. I lol'd so hard.
ZomgProphett
ZomgProphett
ψ-Θrigiηa|-ψ

Back to top Go down

Post by omgwtfDS Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:20 am

How come I didn't get to know about this e-drama before? :<

omgwtfDS

Thanks meng. : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ZomgProphett Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:21 am

Because whenever it was even hinted at, it was an instant ban.
ZomgProphett
ZomgProphett
ψ-Θrigiηa|-ψ

Back to top Go down

Post by omgwtfDS Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 am

Lol'd hard.
inb4Igetbannedonzuminaforums.

omgwtfDS

Thanks meng. : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum